PDA

View Full Version : Custom campaign characters?

Chark19
11-13-2016, 02:59 PM
Howdy! Game looks great and I can't wait to play it on the Xbox. Quick question regarding the campaign mode: are our (knight, Viking, samurai) completely customizable , like the multiplayer characters?
And also, I heard SPLITCSREEN coop is canceled...but is there ONLINE coop in the campaign??? Thanks!

coma987
11-13-2016, 11:17 PM
The online campaign is still here.

And yes you can customize your character in Campaign however I think it will be different to your character in Multiplayer, more of a power progression.

coma987
11-13-2016, 11:42 PM
I just hope that we can also chose the class we want to play ...

On the official page of FOR HONOR I read something of a "Warden/ Kensei/ Raider - Campaign" ... would nice if every one of the 12 classes would have a campain, but I don't thinks so ^^

At least I would like to choose the class!

You play as Warden, Raider and Orochi mostly, they are the main 3 you play however once in a while you will play other characters.

Dez_troi_aR
11-14-2016, 03:16 PM
Yes, Coma is right. I don't want to go youtubefishing now but somewhere Jason V. stated that they try to make the other characters as visible as possible in the story, which could mean a lot of things. They will definately be all around you because they are your allies and enemies. I cannot recall that it was confirmed that we will have playable characters other than warden, raider and orochi, though.

iHunny
11-15-2016, 10:28 AM
Rather then the Orichi I think its the Kensei you play in the campaing. I might remember wrong but I think thats what the homepage says about the campaign classes.

coma987
11-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Rather then the Orichi I think its the Kensei you play in the campaing. I might remember wrong but I think thats what the homepage says about the campaign classes.

They changed it to orochi very recently, it seems they haven't updated it yet. They talked a bit about the campaign recently and said that it will be orochi for samurai. Explains the work in progress cutscene where there were 2 orochis, one that won the duel, which I guess is us.