PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance 2017 controller support for windows phone

gg3l
11-12-2016, 11:45 PM
Hello,

Will an app be available for windows phones soon?
There was one for Just Dance 2016 (which does not work for 2017).

Thanks,
gg3l

gg3l
11-17-2016, 05:28 PM
I'm guessing that the lack of an answer is an answer itself.

UbiJurassic
11-21-2016, 02:48 AM
Hey gg3l, sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, the Just Dance controller app for Windows phone is not supported for Just Dance 2017. If this changes in the future, we will notify players via our official social media channels.

DeAthShArK74
11-21-2016, 02:17 PM
Hey gg3l, sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, the Just Dance controller app for Windows phone is not supported for Just Dance 2017. If this changes in the future, we will notify players via our official social media channels.

Hi , yesterday i buy just dance 2017 but the application do not work for the 2017 edition , so what i'm suppose to do? Wait an update or buy a Kinect Camera , please reply the most faster you can , have a good day

UbiJurassic
11-22-2016, 02:34 AM
Hi , yesterday i buy just dance 2017 but the application do not work for the 2017 edition , so what i'm suppose to do? Wait an update or buy a Kinect Camera , please reply the most faster you can , have a good day

The Just Dance controller app for Windows phones does not support Just Dance 2017. Since it has been a year since it's last update, I would suggest finding an alternate way to control the game. What system are you playing on? If it's Xbox One, you will need a Kinect Camera and a controller. It it's PC, Kinect is not supported and you will need the app as well as an android or apple phone.

DeAthShArK74
11-22-2016, 06:23 AM
The Just Dance controller app for Windows phones does not support Just Dance 2017. Since it has been a year since it's last update, I would suggest finding an alternate way to control the game. What system are you playing on? If it's Xbox One, you will need a Kinect Camera and a controller. It it's PC, Kinect is not supported and you will need the app as well as an android or apple phone.
Ok so i think i wiil buy the kinect ! thank's for your help

iEmpadinha
12-23-2016, 03:57 AM
All my family have windows phones ( thanks to me )
Only my sister has an android, it is hard to play with all the family, pls ubisoft, help us !

Paul.GR
12-27-2016, 04:11 PM

Hello,

You seem to be knowing a lot about the game and that is why I wanted to ask here, as nobody seems to be responding to the forums.

I never played a Just Dance title, so before buying JD 2017, I'd like to know the following:

Does it actually teach you how to dance? By that, I mean, does it step by step, SLOWLY, teaches you how to dance in some sort of mode? How to perform the moves? Not everyone is a dancing pro. I actually tried the one-song demo and it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to follow what was shown on the screen as I have no idea what I am doing, and everything happens so fast as the song goes by. Three times I tried, all of them I was just moving my head in my living room like a ******. It ends up being stupid instead of funny.

I don't mean if it can replace a real dance instructor obviously, but is there at least some mode where you can learn the moves of a song before dancing it normally, instead of being thrown in it and seeing moves you have no idea how to do!

My purchase depends on the answer.

Thanks!

UbiJurassic
12-27-2016, 08:40 PM
Hello,

You seem to be knowing a lot about the game and that is why I wanted to ask here, as nobody seems to be responding to the forums.

I never played a Just Dance title, so before buying JD 2017, I'd like to know the following:

Does it actually teach you how to dance? By that, I mean, does it step by step, SLOWLY, teaches you how to dance in some sort of mode? How to perform the moves? Not everyone is a dancing pro. I actually tried the one-song demo and it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to follow what was shown on the screen as I have no idea what I am doing, and everything happens so fast as the song goes by. Three times I tried, all of them I was just moving my head in my living room like a ******. It ends up being stupid instead of funny.

I don't mean if it can replace a real dance instructor obviously, but is there at least some mode where you can learn the moves of a song before dancing it normally, instead of being thrown in it and seeing moves you have no idea how to do!

My purchase depends on the answer.

Thanks!

Hey Paul.GR, I've replied directly to the thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1541132-Does-it-teach-you-how-to-dance-JUST-DANCE-2017) you started regarding your question. :)