PDA

View Full Version : The MS-406 410 and Moko Morane

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 12:10 AM
Hey this is my second post here and ive been playing IL-2 since it came out and just got FB, which is nerfing my system (i made a post in tech help if y'all would be nice enough to help me out). But besides the 110 that everyone seems to want flyable, what about the MS-406 series of craft?. Although they may be kind of crappy planes ive always wanted to fly one in a sim. the closest ive ever came to that is playin Achtung Spitfire which is more of a tactical game than anything. But yeah i hope Oleg makes it flyable soon i cant wait to see those 7.5mm bullets bounce uselessly off LW fighters and bombers!

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 12:10 AM
Hey this is my second post here and ive been playing IL-2 since it came out and just got FB, which is nerfing my system (i made a post in tech help if y'all would be nice enough to help me out). But besides the 110 that everyone seems to want flyable, what about the MS-406 series of craft?. Although they may be kind of crappy planes ive always wanted to fly one in a sim. the closest ive ever came to that is playin Achtung Spitfire which is more of a tactical game than anything. But yeah i hope Oleg makes it flyable soon i cant wait to see those 7.5mm bullets bounce uselessly off LW fighters and bombers!

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 12:28 AM
Most of the famous planes of WW2 (and not so famous) are being developed right now by 3rd party modelers, visit

http://www.netwings.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif CForumID43&conf/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif CConfID1

your plane might be under development right now, if not ask them to make it. But I think its too late to start anything new right now but you might be lucky.

---------------------------------------

Message Edited on 11/28/0311:29PM by yay1