PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP!!! AC4 won't recognize/load my save!??!?

fliSaber
11-12-2016, 04:08 PM
I just redownloaded this game after not playing for a while... I've done this before, downloaded and played for a while then deleted again and each time it loaded my save just fine. This time however when I started the game it updated uplay for some weird reason and now the damn game won't recognize my save?? It also did the 'copy these codes to clipboard' thing with the serials for dlc and all that... So what do I do? My save is still in documents (i assume thats the save location, everything is there). How do I get the game to load my save??? On the main menu all I can do is choose 'new game' and I don't want to do that for 2 reasons a) it might wipe out my previous save and b) I beat the game twice already (once on xbox 360 forever ago) and had A LOT of the side stuff finished. I REALLY don't want to have to start over again, nor do I want someone else's save. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Any help is really appreciated. Thank you.

Leich11
11-12-2016, 05:41 PM
i had this myself . i reached 30% , then when the game loads . it crashed i posted here but no one answered , :mad::mad::mad:

danijel.1983
11-12-2016, 07:35 PM
From Ubisoft support page:

The Uplay PC Cloud save synchronisation for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag has been disabled while we improve its functionality. In the meantime, you can copy your local saves and take them with you to continue playing without losing your progress.

If you wish to continue playing on a different PC, or you wish to back up your save, go to the following location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher

Here you find the “savegames” folder with all savegame files for your account(s) and game(s). Make a copy of the folder and paste it to the same Uplay PC folder on the other computer you want to use for gaming. Once you log back into Uplay PC on the alternative PC, your save will be detected and you can continue from where you quit the game(s) the last time.