PDA

View Full Version : Game for Old Gen

Dancer_21
11-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Hello Ubisoft
I know what I'm going to say will not do ANYTHING at all!
But at least it is to be aware that we Old Gen are very sad, and especially for me that is my favorite game and wanted to have the pleasure of playing it on my Wii, having the same features of Wii U or any console Of New Gen, I know some things are heavy for Old Gen, but you could do the MAX to have some improvement!
But think about it! It's your profit
The next Just Dance, it's more than obvious that he will not come to Old Gen, but if he comes
That's a good thing please..
With some improvements!
Example: A beautiful menu (NOT THE SAME TO NEW GEN, BUT NOT RECYCLED)
With some good features too
And new textures like: Starbar
the new yeah, the perfect ..
Please, for everything. Which is more sacred
You do not have to promise, but at least try!
I am not in a position to buy a new console now!!

Black_Widow9
11-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums!

Thank you for your feedback.Last-gen owners do have access to the new 40+ tracks in-game as well as classic features including the Sweat mode and our online multiplayer feature World Dance Floor. Also, last-gen platforms benefit from the same choreography experiences as our current-gen platforms, building on our team’s experience and knowledge to deliver new improved dance experiences as well.

The technology we use for a lot of the game’s newer features, like Just Dance Unlimited or the Controller app, are not supported by last-gen consoles. We will continue to push boundaries on those platforms as much as possible to ensure a visually stunning and fun-filled game experience that makes the most out of last-gen console capabilities.

Thanks again :)

Dancer_21
11-13-2016, 10:21 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums!

Thank you for your feedback.Last-gen owners do have access to the new 40+ tracks in-game as well as classic features including the Sweat mode and our online multiplayer feature World Dance Floor. Also, last-gen platforms benefit from the same choreography experiences as our current-gen platforms, building on our teamís experience and knowledge to deliver new improved dance experiences as well.

The technology we use for a lot of the gameís newer features, like Just Dance Unlimited or the Controller app, are not supported by last-gen consoles. We will continue to push boundaries on those platforms as much as possible to ensure a visually stunning and fun-filled game experience that makes the most out of last-gen console capabilities.

Thanks again :)

You do not need to make the old generation game like the next generation, just make some improvement, as we are tired of the same resources, the same textures and the same recycled menu, you just try to make a light but beautiful game for Old generation , If it is to recycle something, can recycle from Just Dance 4, was the best so far :) thank you for answering me!