PDA

View Full Version : The Codex / Assassin's Creed Fansite Re-Launch

RinoTheBouncer
11-12-2016, 02:16 AM
Hey everyone,

I hope the mods allow me to post this. I just wanted to inform you all that after 3 months of work, and a brief 5 days long shutdown of my Assassin's Creed fan site, The Codex, a new version has been relaunched which encompasses everything related to the Assassin's Creed brand from main console games, spin offs, mobile games, comics, novels, graphic novels, art books, encyclopedias, art collections, in addition to my own theories, articles and prepositions for future games and the latest news.

I hope you enjoy the website and its content and I welcome your feedback warmly, hoping to create the best, the richest, and the most appealing source of Assassin's Creed information, assets and discussions.

Check it out at www.thecodex.network (http://www.thecodex.network) (or thecodex.network (http://thecodex.network))
You can access the site from your desktop/laptops, tablets, phones and basically any device. All the informations and sections are accessible from all platforms, excluding aesthetic elements such as video backgrounds, and larger displays which are only available on desktop/laptop computers.

Thank you!

All the best,
RinoTheBouncer

Sigma 1313
11-12-2016, 07:09 AM
So what is the countdown counting down to? And why does "The Grey" just say "november"?

RinoTheBouncer
11-12-2016, 05:24 PM
So what is the countdown counting down to? And why does "The Grey" just say "november"?

The countdown is counting till the movie release day 12.21.16, and I'm planning on release a video series called The Grey, late November, called The Grey.

ERICATHERINE
11-12-2016, 05:52 PM
The countdown is counting till the movie release day 12.21.16, and I'm planning on release a video series called The Grey, late November, called The Grey.

Well. It seems someone is stealing my job. :rolleyes:

RinoTheBouncer
11-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Well. It seems someone is stealing my job. :rolleyes:

How come?

ERICATHERINE
11-12-2016, 07:45 PM
How come?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1515157-It-s-the-final-countdown-before-the-AC-movie!

:rolleyes:

RinoTheBouncer
11-13-2016, 10:38 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1515157-It-s-the-final-countdown-before-the-AC-movie!

:rolleyes:

I don't see how the two are related. The Grey was a project that I've planned since May and it's more of a web show where I discuss the franchise in general with each new episode. It's not limited to the Assassin's Creed Movie, even though it will be a subject of the early episodes, since it's the most relevant topics these days.

ERICATHERINE
11-13-2016, 06:33 PM
I don't see how the two are related. The Grey was a project that I've planned since May and it's more of a web show where I discuss the franchise in general with each new episode. It's not limited to the Assassin's Creed Movie, even though it will be a subject of the early episodes, since it's the most relevant topics these days.

I'm not talking about the grey, I'm talking about the countdown for the movie. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about it, though. I'm just jocking. :p

On the other hand you could have at least readed the title of the thread. :-\

RinoTheBouncer
11-16-2016, 12:56 PM
I'm not talking about the grey, I'm talking about the countdown for the movie. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about it, though. I'm just jocking. :p

On the other hand you could have at least readed the title of the thread. :-\

I did, I just thought that a countdown widget on my site wouldn't be much of a competition to yours hehe :D

ERICATHERINE
11-16-2016, 09:41 PM
I did, I just thought that a countdown widget on my site wouldn't be much of a competition to yours hehe :D

Got me. XD

Ureh
11-17-2016, 10:41 PM
Your site is very impressive, Rino. The design is super professional. I have a feeling as time goes on, that place could become my one stop shop for everything AC.

It most likely has to do with my slow internet but so far all the pages I've visited load pretty quick except for the Movie page, which inched 3% every 20 seconds (at the 75% point).

RinoTheBouncer
11-18-2016, 04:57 PM
Your site is very impressive, Rino. The design is super professional. I have a feeling as time goes on, that place could become my one stop shop for everything AC.

It most likely has to do with my slow internet but so far all the pages I've visited load pretty quick except for the Movie page, which inched 3% every 20 seconds (at the 75% point).

Thanks a lot, Ureh. I really appreciate the feedback, and it would be a dream come true to see members of the community here, and the general public accessing my site for everything AC. I put a lot of effort, not just for the visual aspect, but to make everything as easy and as enjoyable as possible to read and browse through.

The Movie page is heavy, sorry about that, and it's because of the video backgrounds. But you can access every page from your phone or tablet, and it won't load video background, but replace them with images, instead. Enjoy, my friend and keep me updated if you encounter any issues.