PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate DLCs

VoldR
11-11-2016, 05:50 AM
Tried searching the internet but found no mention to when each dlc took place like the last maharaja is it before/after the ending of the main game?

Same with darwin and others

They seem to be at peace and nit a worry about the main story issues.

Also they're always together, in the main story they seem miles apart...

Any ideas? :)

ERICATHERINE
11-11-2016, 06:36 AM
Tried searching the internet but found no mention to when each dlc took place like the last maharaja is it before/after the ending of the main game?

Same with darwin and others

They seem to be at peace and nit a worry about the main story issues.

Also they're always together, in the main story they seem miles apart...

Any ideas? :)

My idea is that I want to do them as soon as possible.

If you want ideas about the cronologie, here is how I see this.

The Darwin and D!ckens dlc and the train dlc have to be done in the chronnologie that you can see in the % of completion menu.

The dreadful crimes dlc have to be done for at least a big part of it, before you join the ghost club, since, at some point, a dreadful crimes mission start with you taking a ghost club mission from Charles D!ckens. This mission is the one with the dead Taddeus who "talk to the dead".

For the last maharaja dlc, by reading the database entry about the Templar "friend" of Duleep, you learn that you first have to kill Crawford Starrick.

As for the Jack the ripper dlcI'd say it depend on if you want to do it chronnologicaly, on the md or the past days. If you want to do it chronnologicaly ...

from the past days, do it after having done every other dlc and the main game, but with the exception of the ww1 part of the game that would have to be done after that dlc.

from a md point of view, you would have to do everything related to md in the main game, which include collecting every helix glitches and hearing what the Templars have to say. Then, you do the ww1, since Bishop talk to you, which mean those memory have been relived before the Jack the ripper dlc. Finnaly, you also watch every md video.

Yea, because I don't know if you know about it, but there is md in that dlc, which you get by collecting helix glitches and then reading it in the Assassin's intel of the database.
Hope it help.^-^

Sigma 1313
11-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Wiki says you can access it after sequence 3 but it's meant to be played after sequence 9. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Maharaja
Jack the Ripper is obviously 1888
I'd say that you should really only say that WW1 takes place in 1916 as any modern day involvement in the game is so minimal, it barely counts.

I actually never bought the Last Maharaja or Lost Archive (watched gameplay on youtube). Do you think they're worth buying?

ERICATHERINE
11-11-2016, 07:12 PM
Wiki says you can access it after sequence 3 but it's meant to be played after sequence 9. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Maharaja
Jack the Ripper is obviously 1888
I'd say that you should really only say that WW1 takes place in 1916 as any modern day involvement in the game is so minimal, it barely counts.

I actually never bought the Last Maharaja or Lost Archive (watched gameplay on youtube). Do you think they're worth buying?

If you still don't have the lost archive, I'd say your best option, if you know you'll have, someday, the Ezio collection, is to not buy it on ps3, but to buy the Ezio collection instead, since it will be included. ^-^

VoldR
11-13-2016, 01:51 AM
I think i forgot about the MD part but thanks for the reminder.

If the Maharaja is after Starrick, good i can focus on finishing the main story first.

As for the darwin and all i think I'll keep them separate. As it is hard to fit them in the rough times. :)

Just only reached Sequence 6
The bank & tower of london

ERICATHERINE
11-13-2016, 05:15 AM
I think i forgot about the MD part but thanks for the reminder.

If the Maharaja is after Starrick, good i can focus on finishing the main story first.

As for the darwin and all i think I'll keep them separate. As it is hard to fit them in the rough times. :)

Just only reached Sequence 6
The bank & tower of london

^-^