PDA

View Full Version : Positions in flyable bombers

RiesenSchnauzer
04-29-2004, 01:27 AM
In FB currently you can not fly a bomber online with a friend and each take either the pilot or bombardier positions. To me this is strange because they are the two most involving positions and should be separated if you only have a crew of 2 real people with the rest being A.I. (gunners).

In Pacific Fighters, will the flyable bombers like the B25 allow a 2 person live crew to each take either the pilot's or bombardier's position instead of the pilot controlling both and the other person being relegated to gunnery positions?

RiesenSchnauzer
04-29-2004, 01:27 AM
In FB currently you can not fly a bomber online with a friend and each take either the pilot or bombardier positions. To me this is strange because they are the two most involving positions and should be separated if you only have a crew of 2 real people with the rest being A.I. (gunners).

In Pacific Fighters, will the flyable bombers like the B25 allow a 2 person live crew to each take either the pilot's or bombardier's position instead of the pilot controlling both and the other person being relegated to gunnery positions?