PDA

View Full Version : New plane

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 02:29 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm new at this forum and have one question (if that no secret). Because in 1.1b patch no any new planes, I'm wonder is this planning patch where will be add they, which one and when. I'm personally waiting for Spitfire (I was confussed little bit, that isn't it in FB) and other british and us planes. Best regards for all. Krzysztof

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 02:29 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm new at this forum and have one question (if that no secret). Because in 1.1b patch no any new planes, I'm wonder is this planning patch where will be add they, which one and when. I'm personally waiting for Spitfire (I was confussed little bit, that isn't it in FB) and other british and us planes. Best regards for all. Krzysztof

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 10:47 PM
alot of people seem to think we were getting p51 and he162 in patch cos oleg mentioned it while ago but their gonna be in an addon probably in 2-3 months time, the spit should be in it maybe even 2 variants
hope that helps....

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 11:26 PM
Hi...

Like you I would luv to see spitfires in a new patch, to me its the only plane thats really missing from the game.

And if not the most beautiful plane of WW2.

If they put a Mark 1 version to a Mark V version that would cover to about 1942 and would then open things up for a Southern England Northern France Campaign map.

Then of course we would see a Battle of Britian Campaign.

Would that be great or what?

Well i guess all we can do is keep talking about it in this forum and bug Oleg about this lack of one of the best fighter aircraft of WW2 and hope they add it soon.

CdnSpits

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 11:33 PM
The introduction of new planes was put on hold so the developers could focus on bug fixes.

<center>
http://members.verizon.net/~vze2cb22/KosSig.gif

America: #1 military...#15 in literacy...
Because right wingers run our military
and leftists run our schools!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </center>

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 05:08 AM
Well, a list of my favourite:
Lockheed P-38 Lightning;
Grumman F4F Hellcat (or Gannet);
De Havilland 98 Mosquito;
Gloster G.41 Meteor;
Hawker Typhoon;
Do 335 Pfeil;

I think I am a little bit too greedy, so may I have a suggestion: build another mission packs for IL2 but not patches. Many thanks to anyone who pay attensions to my greedy thoughts

XyZspineZyX
08-16-2003, 08:33 AM
Would be nice if they were released as finished. Feed em little snacks and keep em happy. We will never get the Pe-2/3 medium bombers. So whatever else we get will be fluff.