PDA

View Full Version : AC Liberation / AC III / AC Rogue PS4

leo_burn5
11-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Should we expect the release of the remaning titles to PS4 ?

AC Liberation
AC III
AC Rogue

cawatrooper9
11-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Maybe.

ACIII is probably the most likely to get an HD re-release. Liberation was a handheld title, and Rogue was almost kind of a spinoff. I don't see either of those getting prioritized.

ERICATHERINE
11-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Should we expect the release of the remaning titles to PS4 ?

AC Liberation
AC III
AC Rogue

Maybe, but remember it's maybe not the next games that will be ported. There is still ac 1. Who knows. They might take the oprtunity of remastering ac bloodlines while remastering ac 1. I just hope if they ever remaster ac 1 and ac bloodlines they will give them console trophies. ^-^

Maybe.

ACIII is probably the most likely to get an HD re-release. Liberation was a handheld title, and Rogue was almost kind of a spinoff. I don't see either of those getting prioritized.

Liberation wasn't just an handheld title. Just after the release of black flag, it got a ps3 version under the name of ac liberation hd. ^-^

cawatrooper9
11-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Liberation wasn't just an handheld title. Just after the release of black flag, it got a ps3 version under the name of ac liberation hd. ^-^

Yup, that's how I've played it, too. But that was a port of a handheld title. The point is, even though big fans of the series like you or myself might view Liberation as a massively underrated game in the series, most casual fans would know next to nothing about it.

ERICATHERINE
11-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Yup, that's how I've played it, too. But that was a port of a handheld title. The point is, even though big fans of the series like you or myself might view Liberation as a massively underrated game in the series, most casual fans would know next to nothing about it.

It got good features that are, so far unique to it. I'm talking about the combat skill that let Aveline kill up to 4 ennemies without them having to attack in a "suprise attack" way and of course, the outfit having a unique purpose with good and bad points. From my point of view, ac liberation hd is way better than the repetitive ac 1. ^-^

Sigma 1313
11-08-2016, 02:20 AM
Maybe, but remember it's maybe not the next games that will be ported. There is still ac 1. Who knows. They might take the oprtunity of remastering ac bloodlines while remastering ac 1. I just hope if they ever remaster ac 1 and ac bloodlines they will give them console trophies. ^-^

Personally I'd like to see a remake of Altair's Story rather than a remaster so that we have his entire story told within a single game. Ideally it'd include:

- New cutscenes (flashbacks like AC4?) detailing early life of Altair and the beginning of the hatred from Abbas and the traitor to the Assassins we see in AC Rev.

- Shorter Tutorial (maybe one of the flashbacks from Revelations and or introduction to Adha).

- Condensed version of Altair's Chronicles ending with Adha's death and Altair killing the men responsible.

- This would lead into Altair then be tasked with finding the Apple of Eden and events in AC1

- Following AC1's story (condensed, and a reworked system to find and kill targets (maybe more like Shadow of Mordor), we see him rise as the Assassin leader and lead into a condensed version of Bloodlines.

- We will now see glimpses of his life in India and Middle East as he expands the Brotherhood and has a family before going to the east to fight the Mongols.

- He returns, confronts swami, learns of his son's death, and later confronts Abbas, killing Maria.

- He eventually retakes the Brotherhood, and lives out his days there, before retiring to his library.

The majority of the game would be Chronicles - Bloodlines, but with an added sequence in the beginning to start the character arcs, and 3 at the end for the mongol invasion, retaking brotherhood, and death. I don't think this is really likely to happen, but I'd love to see it, and it'd open up a possibility of showing deeper characterization into Altair than has been expressed through the main games so far.

ERICATHERINE
11-08-2016, 02:46 AM
I don't think this is really likely to happen

Personnaly, after the Ezio collection, I don't think there is any chance they do it like this. I think the best change we might have would be the add of trophies, since many people have been wanting this for years. I remember back when I joined the forum, there was still some people writing threads to get a patche for that, but again many people also wanted replayability of missions in ac 2 and it seems there won't even have this changed in the Ezio collection. ^-^

cawatrooper9
11-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Personally I'd like to see a remake of Altair's Story rather than a remaster so that we have his entire story told within a single game. Ideally it'd include:

- New cutscenes (flashbacks like AC4?) detailing early life of Altair and the beginning of the hatred from Abbas and the traitor to the Assassins we see in AC Rev.

- Shorter Tutorial (maybe one of the flashbacks from Revelations and or introduction to Adha).

- Condensed version of Altair's Chronicles ending with Adha's death and Altair killing the men responsible.

- This would lead into Altair then be tasked with finding the Apple of Eden and events in AC1

- Following AC1's story (condensed, and a reworked system to find and kill targets (maybe more like Shadow of Mordor), we see him rise as the Assassin leader and lead into a condensed version of Bloodlines.

- We will now see glimpses of his life in India and Middle East as he expands the Brotherhood and has a family before going to the east to fight the Mongols.

- He returns, confronts swami, learns of his son's death, and later confronts Abbas, killing Maria.

- He eventually retakes the Brotherhood, and lives out his days there, before retiring to his library.

The majority of the game would be Chronicles - Bloodlines, but with an added sequence in the beginning to start the character arcs, and 3 at the end for the mongol invasion, retaking brotherhood, and death. I don't think this is really likely to happen, but I'd love to see it, and it'd open up a possibility of showing deeper characterization into Altair than has been expressed through the main games so far.
This would be cool- or even if it's not condensed, at least on a single disc.