PDA

View Full Version : JD 2017 cup couldnt play 7N. What i did wrong?

Carlosba1982
11-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Hi,

Yesterday I tried to play http://www.justdanceworldcup.com but nothing seemed to happen. This is relevant information:
- I am on Spain (Time Zone: Europe/Paris)
- I am a Xbox One User.
- I was connected few minutes before 2:00 AM. (I could see in website timer, so time was correct)
- In JD2017 Extras, multinetwork was enabled.
- I was able to play WDF (World Dance Floor) as usual, but "nothing" happened when time reached. Around 300 players were just playing and voting for song as usual..
- I DONT pay any Xbox Live Subscription (GOLD or such but I think its not necessary).
- I have JD Unlimited and I am able to play those extra songs without any problem.
- I got a Ubisft Club account. When I click it inside JD2017 goes to my profile, and I can see stats, reward and everything seems fine)

What did I miss?

Thanks in advance.

Rawrena
11-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Hi Carlosba1982,

There was a technical issue preventing players from accessing the online qualifications this weekend, so no one was able to participate.

Carlosba1982
11-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Hi Carlosba1982,

There was a technical issue preventing players from accessing the online qualifications this weekend, so no one was able to participate.

Ok, thanks for the quick answer.
- Then, the way It should have worked is just playing WDF as usual, and when clock reaches instead of a new "vote song", "defeat the boss" or such, a "JD Cup event of 10 songs" should appear right?

- Is there any change in the calendar days/hours?

- When you play WDF up to 6 dancers are able to play. On ther other hand you stay logged with 1 profile at ubisoft club. May, 2 or more dancers, "play" during JD events cup? Or technically only one player will be allowed?
Supposing 2 or more dancers may technically only the one with the logged Uplay logged in will be participating right?

Greetings