PDA

View Full Version : So does Dedsec exist in the AC universe?

joshoolhorst
11-06-2016, 01:05 PM
I don't know if I asked this but I know what happened to the guy in Blag Flag that Abstergo guy and Aiden Pearce kicked his butt.
But are these games canon? the same universe? because I got a link to the Watch Dogs 2 story trailer and I kinda got a AC feeling little bit. The hoods and freedom, I hope they aren't canon IMHO because Watch Dogs should be it's own thing and I want Juno to get free for once but if that happens that will influence Watch Dogs -_-

Locopells
11-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Not officially, no, the crossover's were just meant as Easter Eggs. But there's no real reason why not, unofficially... :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/8kKFfrZ.jpg (https://support.ubi.com)
Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!

ERICATHERINE
11-06-2016, 07:48 PM
Not to mention the fact that there is a far cry easter egg in ac rogue. If you didn't saw it, it is in the form of, in the md, multiple books with the far cry 3 cover on it. Is it an animus project? The world may never know. ^-^

MasterAssasin84
11-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Yes Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed exist in the same universe,

If you read the emails that you glean from Abstergo's servers one of them talks about CTOS and its purpose, also I am not sure if it is connected ( no pun intended :) ) but Melanie lemay mentions that Abstergo entertainments CEO Olivier goes missing in Chicago, so my immediate thoughts was i wondered if the events was linked ?

But yes they are in the same universe

rob1990312
11-07-2016, 12:36 AM
They only exist in the same universe as easter eggs and as ways of advertising their brand in different games
Their stories are not connected
Its not one long over reaching arc between both franchises
Dont try too hard to jump to conclusions that arent there

cawatrooper9
11-07-2016, 04:18 PM
I want to hack an Animus in Watch_Dogs. That'd be the ultimate crossover.

Smithies89
11-09-2016, 05:33 AM
I think of it like TV Marvel and Netflix Marvel. Both exist in the same universe but generally ignore each other