PDA

View Full Version : No AC but still lots of great stuff

strigoi1958
11-04-2016, 04:35 AM
Well it's my birthday soon and every year I eagerly await the new AC game... unfortunately this time, no AC birthday for me BUT.... on the 15th is watch dogs 2 release date... Watch Dogs was the perfect base to build upon and reading everything on blogs and and the gameplay walkthrough it looks like November is going to be great. I've pre-ordered it, along with For Honor AND Ghost Recon Wildlands ... both of which I already know are brilliant.

Steep releases in December and the Rainbow 6 siege new maps (Japanese operators Great :) ) is unveiled on my birthday so all in all... will I be missing Assassin's Creed OH YES!!! but will I be enjoying my birthday happily gaming ... Definitely. :)

Locopells
11-05-2016, 01:05 AM
Think I'll be OK - having finally got a new gaming rig, I'm working my way through Unity, Syndicate, Arkham Knight, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Hitman and the Mad Max game...

...plus Watch_Dogs 2, when it come!

http://i.imgur.com/8kKFfrZ.jpg (https://support.ubi.com)
Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!

strigoi1958
11-05-2016, 02:02 AM
It's about time you got that system ;) have you played Far Cry 4... it's epic, I play a lot of co-op in that with my mate when we're not playing 1 v 1 in R6 Siege.... or getting ripped to bits in primal by sabretooths.

I almost forgot The AC film is out in December... I can't wait :)

Lysette88
11-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Having nearly completed my AC collection now, I could not say that I have nothing to play for a long time to come. So I play a bit of everything basically - Syndicate, Unity, a little Black Flag and now I have taken a look into AC2, which seems to be a good and entertaining game despite it's age. What is quite confusing, if one plays a bit of everything is the inconsistent way in which the interface, especially the controls work. Pretty much every AC game does it a little bit different and even with different key-bindings a consistent way to operate the interface does not seem to be possible.

But what I could experience this way is, how much more streamlined the controls and interface is in Syndicate - it is by far the easiest of all to use and parkouring with it feels so natural unlike in former games, where I always have to struggle to get my character to do what I want. Well, Unity is good as well with this, it did not take long until I had gotten full control of the actions of Arno as well.

It would be good if future AC games would pay more attention to a consistent and streamlined way to interact with the game world and the interface. Especially when I am now playing AC2 this is so obvious, how confusing it is - using the right hand control to drop from the edge of a roof and the keys for free-run up (in Syndicate and Unity) will let me let loose and fall down to the ground in AC2 - this leads to a lot of injuries. So please, be more consistent with this in the future, Ubisoft.