PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity - Helix Credits

Felixschutt
10-30-2016, 09:03 AM
I bought the medium helix credits, and they won't show in game I have all the emails from paypal etc that it went through I have waited for around one hour now and they still wont show in game.

Black_Widow9
10-30-2016, 08:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

If you continue to encounter issues, please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you. Include the proof of purchase in your ticket so it can be resolved quicker.

Thanks

TH3x0UT51D3R
11-17-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm in the same boat as you are. I thought I goofed up and cancelled the transaction so I ran it again. Between the two transactions I spent a lil over $10 and have yet to receive the Helix credits. After I got my email confirming my order and no credits I contacted Microsoft then they forwarded me to Ubisoft. Still waiting a reply :\

andynaruto10
11-23-2016, 12:21 AM
Did you guys get your Helix Credits? I may wanna buy too and I need to know if it works.

JobusTastyRum34
11-23-2016, 05:25 PM
I purchased the 3,000 helix package for $19.99+tax last night. I didn't see them in game so I thought I erroneously cancelled the transaction as well. I went back to purchase again and still nothing! I verified my paypal account and lo and behold, there are two microsoft charges for $21.24. I contacted Ubisoft support and I have yet to hear back from them. I'm an old time gamer, been playing since my Atari 2600 days. With that being said, as a 45 yr old with kids, I cannot afford a lot of time to playing Assassin's Creed. In fact I haven't been playing in months. Finally I've had time at night to unwind and enjoy the game only for this to happen? This is unacceptable! If my customers were treated this way, I would lose my business! Ubisoft needs to refund the money with an apology or fix this issue immediately! -Thanks!