PDA

View Full Version : PS4 through PSN - Unable to launch Unlimited

appleb123
10-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Hi there,

I bought the Just Dance 2017 Unlimited bundle (3 months) from the PS4 through the PlayStation Network. When I go into Just Dance Unlimited I get a screen telling be about the benefits of Unlimited and to press X to continue. When I choose to continue I get to a screen with a "Enter Code" and "Extend Subscription" option. It says my pass will expire in 94d.

I did not receive a redeem code when I purchased this through the PSN, nor do I need to extend my subscription.

Can you tell me what I need to do or where I need to go to access the Unlimited content?

Thank you,

K

Black_Widow9
10-28-2016, 10:25 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Can you let us know which region you're located in?

appleb123
10-28-2016, 10:39 PM
Canada

Black_Widow9
10-28-2016, 10:57 PM
Canada
Thanks!

Since you purchased the digital bundle, Unlimited should have auto-unlocked so you wouldn't need a code. If selecting the "Subscribe" option doesn't fix this, please get in touch with our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

WhiteOki
10-29-2016, 06:29 AM
apple,

They made an odd interface whereby going into "unlimited" is only a place to extend subscription.

The actual songs is in "Just Dance" & the workout playlist. Try clicking up/down once you got to Just Dance and you'll be able to find 200+ songs added to the list.