PDA

View Full Version : The movies. Which one, will we choose. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
10-28-2016, 06:46 PM
Will we see the star wars rogue one movie on theaters, the Assassin's creed movie or both? ^-^

Edit. Or just don't go to a theaters to see them? ^-^

cawatrooper9
10-28-2016, 07:22 PM
It's gonna be a good week for me. If there's one franchise I love more than AC, it's Star Wars. Heck yeah I'm seeing both of these in theaters.

SixKeys
10-29-2016, 12:41 AM
I'm probably one of the only people on earth who doesn't care about Star Wars, so it's an easy choice for me.

Sorrosyss
10-29-2016, 01:06 AM
My two favourite franchises. Gonna watch both ofc.

*looks at poll*

More importantly I'm interesting in watching them in 'teathers'. Restrain me! :p

ze_topazio
10-29-2016, 01:10 AM
Probably neither, last time I went to the theater was back in 2011 to see Hugo, I also haven't watched a single movie ever since, I just have no patience these days to watch anything longer than 20 minutes, I don't know why, I just don't.

ERICATHERINE
10-29-2016, 01:32 AM
I just saw I didn't tell, which choice I choosed in the poll, in my comment.

I'll watch both,, of course. ^-^

Lysette88
10-29-2016, 01:38 AM
I will certainly enjoy the AC movie, but I am no longer interested into Star Wars - in the end it is always the same, with even faster robots and even more explosions - same goes basically for Star Trek. I even left Star Trek: Beyond half-way through, I was so bored by it, not even Chris Pine could keep me there, he is so handsome, but no, this movie was not good - unlike the first 2 with him.

ERICATHERINE
10-29-2016, 02:19 AM
Probably neither, last time I went to the theater was back in 2011 to see Hugo, I also haven't watched a single movie ever since, I just have no patience these days to watch anything longer than 20 minutes, I don't know why, I just don't.

Then why don't you vote for i will nill go to the theaters? ^-^