PDA

View Full Version : Friends on Android!

FaBz_Gaming
10-28-2016, 06:40 PM
Hey Guys I'm have a lot of fun playing Trials Frontier but when it goes down to Showdowns i don't have Friends that send me Tickets :( so feel free to add me Fabz_Gaming on Uplay. I play every Day and will send Tickets and Fuel whenever i can.

I hope some Guys can help me out and i can have a better Time on the Showdowns. Atm I'm Rank 8 in the Bio Season.

FatalDragon69
10-30-2016, 01:49 AM
Hi FaBz and Welcome to the Frontier !! :cool:

If you click the following link (below) then go backwards through the pages, about 10 pages or so, then add all the Android players to your Friends List as those players are all willing to Gift Fuel and Golden Tickets every day !!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/974321-Friends-for-Golden-Tickets-POST-YOUR-NICK-amp-PLATFORM <<<Click

Also, make sure you post your in-game name and the platform you're playing on in that thread so that other new players can add you when they start-up as well ok !?

Feel free to add me if you like (my in-game name is the same as my screen name here) as I'm on Android, I play every day and Gift whenever it lets me.

!! Hope this Helps.....Enjoy !!