PDA

View Full Version : Which older Just Dance series am I not supposed to get if I subscribed to unlimited?

WhiteOki
10-27-2016, 10:40 PM
Which older Just Dance series am I not supposed to get if I got unlimited?

I'm new to Just Dance and got the Gold Edition 2017 version.

From browsing, I see that 2014 has 50 tracks in unlimited - am I to assume Unlimited has all the 2014 songs - so I shouldn't get that?

Just Dance 2015 -> 20 songs in Unlimited
Just Dance 2016 -> 10 snogs in Unlimited

Am I to assume 2016 and 2015 is still worth getting for its own sake? I see that world stage 2017 competes in all the Just Dance 2017 songs even with access to Unlimited, so I'm assuming 2016 competes in 2016 songs?

Will year 2018 Unlimited have all the Just Dance 2015 songs?

Is it possible to combine these songs together to one application? I'd really rather have it all inside one application.

These are not FAQ, but could never find any info addressing these questions.

IronicEar979
10-28-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm not really too definite to answer the question because Unlimited has a decent amount of songs from each game, so it's a bit hard to really tell which game to buy, but as of right now there are no songs from Just Dance 2016 in Just Dance Unlimited. (There are 3 songs from 2016, but they're not part on Unlimited, but as Ubisoft Club rewards) I'm not sure what you mean by the World Dance Floor question, but songs from the tracklist of a game appear in the World Dancefloor the game is in.

Unlimited does not have all of the songs from 2014. It has 50 tracks because they count each routine as a track. If a song has for example 3 different dance routines, they'd count that as 3 tracks and not 1.

It's too early to come up for an answer of a "2018" Unlimited.

I don't think there is a way to combine the songs. (If you mean something like importing song from one game to the next)

WhiteOki
10-28-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm not really too definite to answer the question because Unlimited has a decent amount of songs from each game, so it's a bit hard to really tell which game to buy, but as of right now there are no songs from Just Dance 2016 in Just Dance Unlimited. (There are 3 songs from 2016, but they're not part on Unlimited, but as Ubisoft Club rewards) I'm not sure what you mean by the World Dance Floor question, but songs from the tracklist of a game appear in the World Dancefloor the game is in.

Unlimited does not have all of the songs from 2014. It has 50 tracks because they count each routine as a track. If a song has for example 3 different dance routines, they'd count that as 3 tracks and not 1.

It's too early to come up for an answer of a "2018" Unlimited.

I don't think there is a way to combine the songs. (If you mean something like importing song from one game to the next)

Thanks for the response & confirming that there are still songs in 2014 that's not included inside unlimited.

I just don't want to buy 2014/15/16 only to find out later they come out with a plan to include all songs through paying an extra $60 package or something.

I mean 2014/2015/2016 is pretty cheap now - I don't mind getting them but it'll be inconvenient to go back and forth between years only to play 20-30 or so songs. Worst is when the inconvenience gets in the way of playing the older discs. There'll be a preference to play 2017 since Unlimited subscription is inside 2017.

The next best thing is to purchase it digitally so it's slightly more convenient. But PSN store (I use PS4) is much more expensive than the discs in retail stores.

Anyhow they should really come out with an option to incorporate all songs - some people don't mind paying for that option as long as it's reasonably priced - though I can see they'll also be criticized by people who already owns 2014/15/16 to have to pay for it again.

Lt.Toast
12-26-2016, 02:54 PM
I cannot even buy 2016 because I bought 2017 for PC. I dont have any console. Lots of my favourite tracks are in JD 2016. I was so disappointed when I realized there is NOT A SINGLE ****ING track included in Unlimited. Isnt that the whole point of paying for Unlimited? To not screw players just because they joined the community later??? If its LIMITED dont call it UN-LIMITED...