PDA

View Full Version : Help me please ac 2

Ofse
10-27-2016, 09:00 PM
HI...i bought assassins creed 2 .....instaled and play a few hours, my laptop shuts down during game.....i want play it again, but my save game is gone.....cloud doesn't work....it writes " Your local savegames is not sync with the data on the cloud. ".... i choose cloud savegame ....it writes "There was a problem getting your latest savegame file from the cloud. The latest available data may not be the most recent."....continue....."Failed to synchronize cloud saves"...........PLEASE what now.....:mad:

strigoi1958
10-27-2016, 09:54 PM
If your laptop shut down while playing and caused an error, I'm not sure what can be done. I always save locally (on my hard drive) and after playing a long time I would make a copy of my game save folder. I believe that AC2 save game folder is located C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\4 making a copy of the folder named 4 and calling it 41027 so I would know I saved it on the 27th of October (10th month). Sorry I cannot be more helpful

Lysette88
10-28-2016, 12:22 AM
@strigoi1958

Are you making copies because you had problems in the past with save games or is this just a precaution? I have disabled cloud storage and I wonder, if I should make copies, because the game is prone to mess them up or if this is not necessary.