PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC Client October 2016 Update 2 - UI updates and new purchase flow

Ubi-Cain
10-27-2016, 12:45 PM
Hello Folks,

We've got a new update for you today and this one has a little more meat to it than you've seen in a while. We've made some small UI tweaks across the client and we've added some more features to supported game pages to give you a little more info and to make a couple of things easier to access.

Changes in this release:

Added new DLC purchase options for the games you currently own to make finding content for your games easier than ever. These can be found on your respective Game Pages (Added over time)
Added a list of owned DLC to supported game pages (Added over time)
Added a challenges section to Rainbow Six Siege game page allowing you to manage your challenges before head in-game
Added notification popups when completing Actions for supported games
Added options to Show and Copy keys in the DLC section for supported games
Added Overlay support in Offline mode

Fixes in this release:

Fixed an issue where in-game mouse cursors would sometimes not appear if the overlay was enabled while the cursor was hidden
Fixed Cyrillic symbols not working correctly in in the overlay chat

That's all for now.

Catch you in-game folks!

The Uplay Team

guest-pJKINnmB
10-29-2016, 03:00 PM
Changes in this release:

Added new DLC purchase options for the games you currently own to make finding content for your games easier than ever. These can be found on your respective Game Pages (Added over time)

How can I download the DLC right now if it doesn't download automatically since the "download" button is gone?

suchymisiaczek
10-29-2016, 07:36 PM
Hello Folks,

[LIST]

The Uplay Team

hmm... yep, I have a list of owned DLC, but now I can't see miss/ not bought DLC.
So... I will glad if you return previous DLC system.

suchymisiaczek
11-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Still without support for dlc to the older games. A lot of ubi games and dlc is missing in the ubistore - SHAME!

Ubi-Cain
11-12-2016, 01:21 AM
How can I download the DLC right now if it doesn't download automatically since the "download" button is gone?

Still without support for dlc to the older games. A lot of ubi games and dlc is missing in the ubistore - SHAME!

Which games and what region are you from?

suchymisiaczek
11-14-2016, 07:58 PM
Poland;
games: AC3, AC4, AC Rogue, AC Unity
With AC3 I have a bigger problem. I bought AC3 Deluxe Edition but UPLAY doesn't support it - Uplay is downloading only standart ediotion and Hiden Secret DLC and Benedict Arnold dlc are still locked (but I bought it)// before missing DLC list update//, old exe files doesn’t work with new version from Uplay and my saves doesn’t work without it// my save game doesn't work on standart edition.
I want to buy some UBI games like Watch Dogs 1 or Far Cry 4 but I worry that I will have problems with DLC