PDA

View Full Version : NAT Problem Since 4.3

Woofy-Wolferson
10-26-2016, 07:40 AM
I've been getting NAT problem after the patch 4.3. And I've submitted 3 support tickets about this, whcih ALL of them sent me the same "CONNECTIVITY TROUBLESHOOTING" page. And THAT is not supports should be doing. If I contact support, that means I have tried those fixes and it did not work, telling me that again is not helping.

UbiInsulin
10-27-2016, 12:42 AM
I've been getting NAT problem after the patch 4.3. And I've submitted 3 support tickets about this, whcih ALL of them sent me the same "CONNECTIVITY TROUBLESHOOTING" page. And THAT is not supports should be doing. If I contact support, that means I have tried those fixes and it did not work, telling me that again is not helping.

Hi Woofy-Wolferson! Please let the agent on your oldest open ticket know that you've already tried those troubleshooting steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024695/Connectivity-Troubleshooting-PC-R6S/). Be as specific as possible with the ones you have tried, and you may want to include an image of your port forwarding set-up as they will likely inquire about this. Thank you!