PDA

View Full Version : RE downloading

fez101
10-24-2016, 11:04 PM
I have put many hours into AC syndicate and today there was a 6GB update( well that's what i thought anyway). now it is trying to reinstall the whole game and i can not play until it has finished. I mean i can load it up and click continue but it will not let me play. any ideas what is going on as i am starting to get a bit fed up of the constant bugs and problems with this game. I happen to really like Assassins creed but my patients is running thin!!!!

Thanks for any help..

Lysette88
10-26-2016, 07:01 PM
Hm, must be something on your side, I just tested it and I can play the game perfectly normal. Eventually try to verify your game files (not sure, if this helps, but it should not be wrong to do that), either on steam, if you bought it from there, or on Uplay. Another thing to try would be to disable the cloud storage of your game files - this hindered me playing Jack the Ripper a while ago, when it was activated. And if nothing helps, create a support ticket.

But I guess there is something on your side not in order - Syndicate has been a very stable and unproblematic game to me overall. I could not say that there are a lot of bugs, a few glitches at times, but that is quite normal for such a massive game.

fez101
11-03-2016, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I did the download and all is fine with the main game but jack the ripper will not load! i'm starting to think its a Windows 10 thing! all i get is a ACS.exe has stopped working........:(
i have verified the files no problems found.

Dusanoz
11-04-2016, 03:17 AM
this happened to me just now =(

did you get it fixed?

Toothless Spoon
11-07-2016, 06:01 AM
I just opened up Uplay and saw a prompt saying Syndicate was ready to play - then I noticed it was downloading something and it was 14GB for Syndicate! I'm pretty sure Uplay had an issue similar to this before.

fabri2k80
11-09-2016, 03:17 PM
Exactly as Toothless Spoon wrote, Uplay started downloading other 14 GB for Syndicate after showing me a window communicating the game was ready to be played. Are we the only two experiencing it? I tried to find on line if it was a further update after 1.51 but I didn't, any idea about what it is?