PDA

View Full Version : Uplay experience points in AC3 did not register

mr_st3v3ns
10-22-2016, 02:04 PM
I've finished Assassin's Creed 3 recently (completed all chapters and all uplay actions), but the problem is that the game did not recognize my progress and awarded me with only 600 xp points instead of usual 3000. Is there any way to gain the rest of the experience points? Or is it a bug of some sorts?

danijel.1983
10-22-2016, 02:26 PM
Same here. I played and completed the game (AC3) several times over the last couple of years and I never received any Club Units or Club XP. All Club Actions are still listed as uncompleted.

mr_st3v3ns
10-22-2016, 04:00 PM
In my case all the actions and all 12 chapters are shown as completed, but the xp counter is stuck on 600. The interesting thing is though that there was some kind of update to the uplay client after I completed the main campaign and was trying to play multiplayer. Multiplayer was not available for a few days in early October as far as I can remember, some server issues or whatever and after it came back to normal I noticed the "actions" section was updated from 4 usual actions to 16 (including 200 xp for every chapter).

ZooTATWill
11-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Same with me I finished the first two chapters and never got any uplay points or xp for it. Im hoping I'll get them as I finish the game.