PDA

View Full Version : ACU Initiates

Kagesenpai
10-20-2016, 07:25 PM
Someone can help me ? ... I'm from Czech Republic and i cannot login to ubisoft original web and when i try to login to "INITIATES" in ACU it allways shows me 0x80000025 error. What i can do to Log in ? PLEASE HELP !!!
Thanks

Ureh
10-20-2016, 09:59 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1345060-Retiring-the-Initiates-Website-Forums

The Initiates service was retired last year and hasn't received any updates since then. Typing in acinitiates.com will redirect us to club.ubi.com, which could mean that they're going to phase out Initiates. That might explain why we can't log-in anymore.

If you're trying to open the golden chests then installing the latest patch - if you haven't already done so - should remove the requirement to connect to Initiates.

Lysette88
10-20-2016, 11:21 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1345060-Retiring-the-Initiates-Website-Forums

The Initiates service was retired last year and hasn't received any updates since then. Typing in acinitiates.com will redirect us to club.ubi.com, which could mean that they're going to phase out Initiates. That might explain why we can't log-in anymore.

If you're trying to open the golden chests then installing the latest patch - if you haven't already done so - should remove the requirement to connect to Initiates.

This - I opened a couple of initiate chests just a bit ago and there does not seem to be a need to redeem anything via the initiates mechanism. The other mechanism with the companion app seems to be retired as well, I can as well do this stuff without to even have such an app. The game has just not updated the tutorial and references to it in the game, but both seems to be no longer necessary or supported.

Kagesenpai
10-21-2016, 06:52 PM
So it means, I must wait to another update to have that suits, whitch are in the chests ? .... Thanks Mates :) !

Lysette88
10-21-2016, 08:47 PM
So it means, I must wait to another update to have that suits, whitch are in the chests ? .... Thanks Mates :) !

No, I think you get the outfit without to have to redeem it, if it is in that chest - i have opened just a few and I got the content, but I cannot say if it works for all of them of course.

Kagesenpai
10-23-2016, 12:45 PM
No, I think you get the outfit without to have to redeem it, if it is in that chest - i have opened just a few and I got the content, but I cannot say if it works for all of them of course.

I think, you enteret the initiates before it stops working :/ ... i try to join only 2 weeks ago :D

Lysette88
10-23-2016, 01:56 PM
You have to join nothing - I did not join anything, I just opened the chests and got the item like with any other chest as well, iirc.

Edit: Well, I verified it, I can open initiate chests and get a special outfit or money. There is no requirement to join anything.

Kagesenpai
10-23-2016, 04:03 PM
You have to join nothing - I did not join anything, I just opened the chests and got the item like with any other chest as well, iirc.

So why it isn't working for me ? :'(

Lysette88
10-23-2016, 06:54 PM
Hard to say, I am playing Unity just for 10 days, so I am in the same boat with you basically - I just rushed through the main storyline first - and now I have started a new game and do all the little things and play slow paced. I just recently opened the initiate chests and I got either an outfit or money - those are the yellow/golden chests. I think, I got 4 outfits from chests so far, but I have not found all the initiate chests yet - as I said, I play more slow paced now.