PDA

View Full Version : Controller Suggestions

LordKira003
10-20-2016, 03:43 PM
I didn't use a controller so i dunno what iam about to suggest is implemented or not so if it is then ignore this but if it not i hope u consider this seriously ubisoft :)

So I noticed that people had to hold the L2 to go into Art of battle stance and have to quickly release then push again to change between opponents if there are multiple opponents (maybe that's not it as i said i didn't use a controller :D )
I have a suggestion why don't you guys make clicking L2 activates that stance and if there are multiple opponents another click should change your target and if you want to escape a little hold on the L2 (Like for 0.8 or 0.9 seconds) deactivates the stance so you can retreat , I also noticed that the stance can be activated without any opponents being in your proximity and it locks on the opponent automatically once he is within your proximity so again a click on L2 would activate the stance and another click would deactivate it since there are no opponents to lock on or swtich between making it more easier to use the stance :)
I thank everyone who read this for their time and I hope that the Devs see this and if it is not implemented I hope it does as I think it will be much more effective than quickly releasing and then clicking again and if it is implemented feel free to ignore this post :D

iHunny
10-20-2016, 03:54 PM
Click to activate was a option for the controller, and i used it. What I would whant is to be able to switch buttons, quick chat for guard break for example.