PDA

View Full Version : Theories you made that happened

joshoolhorst
10-20-2016, 02:01 PM
What theories did you made and happened in the games, comics, novels, animated or has been confirmed for the movie?

ERICATHERINE
10-20-2016, 02:55 PM
What theories did you made and happened in the games, comics, novels, animated or has been confirmed for the movie?

I don't quite understand your question.

Can we only talk about the theories we made for the movie or can we also talk about the ones we made for the games, comics, novels, animated? :confused:

Megas_Doux
10-20-2016, 03:48 PM
Spoilers ahead, obviously:

1) Charles Lee Antagonist.
2) Desmond's fate.
3) Blackbeard not being an assassin or a templar -many believed he would be either- but instead a friend on Edward whose death would have an impact on him.
4) Benjamin Hornigold's templar advent.
5) Elise's fate.

ERICATHERINE
10-20-2016, 04:14 PM
Well, in that case the only theory I ever made about ac that, for as far as I remember, really happened was that the shroud would be the piece of eden of syndicate, but for me, it's more one of my many prediction about the futur that became reality. ^-^

LoyalACFan
10-20-2016, 05:34 PM
Connor's dad being playable.

Haytham cameo-ing at the end of AC4

Haytham crippling Achilles in Rogue

I seem to have had a sixth sense regarding Haytham.

And not AC-related, but I was totally saying that the third Batman game would be called Arkham Knight, although I didn't think they'd create a new character with that moniker.

I-Like-Pie45
10-20-2016, 06:46 PM
Either Elise or Arno would die to make the other sad in Unity

Namikaze_17
10-20-2016, 07:23 PM
I don't remember the title, but there was a thread of nearly everyone in the forums banking that Elise was going to die in Unity. Was it during her reveal? I dunno. :p

cawatrooper9
10-20-2016, 07:32 PM
I think just about everyone guess the Elise one.

I make a ton of theories on this series, but they often don't come true (as I'm sure is typically the case for most people). To be honest, I like a lot of my ideas better than what we've gotten.

I don't remember the title, but there was a thread of nearly everyone in the forums banking that Elise was going to die in Unity. Was it during her reveal? I dunno. :p

I've never read it, but I remember people were pretty convinced after the novel came out. Something in there must've spelled it out pretty clearly.

Namikaze_17
10-20-2016, 07:47 PM
^ Yeah I think the novel contributed to that as well.

I also thought that Chrétien Lafrenière, who I dubbed "Rodrigo Mualim" at the time would be the main antagonist. He had just had that "look" than Germain ever did for me.

cawatrooper9
10-20-2016, 08:11 PM
^ Yeah I think the novel contributed to that as well.

I also thought that Chrétien Lafrenière, who I dubbed "Rodrigo Mualim" at the time would be the main antagonist. He had just had that "look" than Germain ever did for me.

Well that's another theory that... sort of happened?

A lot of people thought that we'd see the Templars and Assassins team up to fight a common enemy- thus a play on the word "Unity", like how "Brotherhood" both referred to the recruit mechanic as well as the storyline of actually rebuilding the Brotherhood.

We do see a treaty in talks, but it falls pretty short. In fact, by the end, there are pretty much four factions at play- The Assassins, the original Templars (Elise and co.), The Templar Usurpers (Germain's crew), and Arno. Ironically, probably one of the least unified games in the series. I guess one could argue Arno and Elise's alliance was the "Unity" in question, but I think it's a truly missed opportunity to not see the Assassins and Templars team up against Germain's faction.

ERICATHERINE
10-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Well that's another theory that... sort of happened?

A lot of people thought that we'd see the Templars and Assassins team up to fight a common enemy- thus a play on the word "Unity", like how "Brotherhood" both referred to the recruit mechanic as well as the storyline of actually rebuilding the Brotherhood.

We do see a treaty in talks, but it falls pretty short. In fact, by the end, there are pretty much four factions at play- The Assassins, the original Templars (Elise and co.), The Templar Usurpers (Germain's crew), and Arno. Ironically, probably one of the least unified games in the series. I guess one could argue Arno and Elise's alliance was the "Unity" in question, but I think it's a truly missed opportunity to not see the Assassins and Templars team up against Germain's faction.

Well Elise was pretty much alone with Arno in unity the game, so I would not say Elise and co. ... And Arno, but just Elise and Arno. Sure in the novel we see that Elise had Templar allies, but they were so few. I can only remember of 2 of them. One of them was a Templar, but while at some part of the book he was fired by Elise herself, he was always saying her to not do thing what she wanted to do for her to do it anyways. That's not what I call unity from my point of view, even if they did consider themselves as allies. For the second allie that I can remember among the Templar, he was there for a couple of page of the book and then, he was kill, just after Elise learned that all her allies were either killed or change their mind to help Gernain.

One could argue that in the game there was Lafreniere, but I consider him more as the exception that comfrim the rule. ^-^

Lysette88
10-21-2016, 12:03 AM
After having played Syndicate first and Unity later (as in now), I did expect, that at some point in the story line I might be able to play Elise as well - and so I focused on the story line to get to the point, where I can play Elise - but it didn't happen. A missed opportunity for Ubisoft. I came to that idea, because the outfit of Elise is DLC content in Syndicate - so funny enough, I can play with Elise's outfit in Syndicate - so I thought, Elise might be playable in Unity.

Well, actually there is a fake version of it possible - using the disguise skill - I did not test it, but that it is how I could imagine it to be possible for a short while.

cawatrooper9
10-21-2016, 02:28 PM
Well, actually there is a fake version of it possible - using the disguise skill - I did not test it, but that it is how I could imagine it to be possible for a short while.

Huh, I never tried that. Interesting idea.

Anyone ever give this a try? I kind of hated the disguise idea at the time, so I never really used it, but I never thought to try it on actual named characters.

ERICATHERINE
10-21-2016, 02:37 PM

Anyone ever give this a try? I kind of hated the disguise idea at the time, so I never really used it, but I never thought to try it on actual named characters.

Well, I don't know for Elise, but I tryied it on an Assassin that is at the starting point of a coop mission and on the old man in the room of the income chest and it worked on both, so maybe there is a chance. ^-^

Ureh
10-21-2016, 08:13 PM

Yeah it works on some of those npcs. I've already tried disguising as Germain, it won't wear off until the full duration even if we walk right up to him during the boss fight. Also tried it on Elise on a few occasions. The disugise even crosses over into some cutscenes as well (the extended duration from the Sans Culottes gear will also help). For example we can disguise as Germain just before the final scene with Elise, then it looks like he is holding her instead of Arno. Le Peletier's daughter can also be copied which is pretty funny because the cutscene will show her poisoning her father's wine. :p

Only downside is that the disguises' lips don't move during cutscenes.

cawatrooper9
10-21-2016, 08:51 PM
Yeah it works on some of those npcs. I've already tried disguising as Germain, it won't wear off until the full duration even if we walk right up to him during the boss fight. Also tried it on Elise on a few occasions. The disugise even crosses over into some cutscenes as well (the extended duration from the Sans Culottes gear will also help). For example we can disguise as Germain just before the final scene with Elise, then it looks like he is holding her instead of Arno. Le Peletier's daughter can also be copied which is pretty funny because the cutscene will show her poisoning her father's wine. :p

Only downside is that the disguises' lips don't move during cutscenes.

Huh, that's wild. I might have to try that on my next playthrough. I wonder if I can make Elise and La Touche kiss.

ERICATHERINE
10-21-2016, 09:37 PM
Huh, that's wild. I might have to try that on my next playthrough. I wonder if I can make Elise and La Touche kiss.

It would probably look like this. :p

https://ifunny.co/fun/CEbEeAT53?gallery=tag&query=sylveon

col_96
10-22-2016, 11:30 PM
Multiple Precursor Boxes

Assassin_M
10-24-2016, 11:50 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/300563-A-Strange-Feeling

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/233729-Did-They-Inherit-It

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/218919-An-Assassins-Creed-Setting-Perhaps

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/320615-The-ending-of-Assassins-Creed-Revelations

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/441632-The-Black-Room

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1013302-What-did-I-say

Even this thread, I came up with it before you http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/714385-HOLY-CRAP-!!-I-already-thought-about-that

I'm the best. I'm the frickin fracken man, man.

I also theorized Ezio's Revelations ending, or I was half right anyway. I can't find the post now, though.

ze_topazio
10-25-2016, 12:34 AM
So M, what Super Saiyan level did you reach when you heard about the Enzio collection?

Assassin_M
10-25-2016, 12:41 AM
So M, what Super Saiyan level did you reach when you heard about the Enzio collection?
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ultradragonball/images/c/ca/Rainbow_SS.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110621195151

ze_topazio
10-25-2016, 12:48 AM
Super Saiyan Tutti Frutti is the ultimate level, only the angriest of angriest can get there.

crusader_prophet
10-25-2016, 05:20 PM
So I had guessed two things regarding the franchise, not sure if they are applicable here. One, when I had heard Jade Raymond say after BF that the next AC game is in her favorite city in the world. I had guessed it will be in Paris. Two, late last year I had guessed there will not be an AC major entry this year. Not sure if these count though.

cawatrooper9
10-25-2016, 07:26 PM
So I had guessed two things regarding the franchise, not sure if they are applicable here. One, when I had heard Jade Raymond say after BF that the next AC game is in her favorite city in the world. I had guessed it will be in Paris. Two, late last year I had guessed there will not be an AC major entry this year. Not sure if these count though.

https://i.imgur.com/OKhJcIQh.jpg