PDA

View Full Version : I'm maybe to addicted towards this series XD

joshoolhorst
10-20-2016, 12:18 PM
I don't miss days at work, school and missing friends.
I look up AC everyday for several hours, playing the games, reading stuff and watch the movie trailers way to many times and check the twitter pages way to much everyday XD.
I have a few books to XD.
And talk about it alot... XD
And can't concetrate because of it lol

cawatrooper9
10-20-2016, 03:31 PM
You ok, man?

True_Assassin92
10-20-2016, 05:04 PM
You ok, man?

I laughed way louder than I should.

Master Tarvos
10-20-2016, 05:10 PM
Does it mean I a addicted if I now look at every building/tall structure and wonder how I would climb it?

cawatrooper9
10-20-2016, 07:47 PM
Does it mean I a addicted if I now look at every building/tall structure and wonder how I would climb it?

To be honest, we've all been there. It's a rite of passage. Just, you know, don't actually do it. And don't try a Leap of Faith like I did.

joshoolhorst
10-20-2016, 07:51 PM
To be honest, we've all been there. It's a rite of passage. Just, you know, don't actually do it. And don't try a Leap of Faith like I did.

You okay?

cawatrooper9
10-20-2016, 08:06 PM
You okay?

I am now. Almost hit a pitchfork when I landed in that hay when it happened, though.

joshoolhorst
10-20-2016, 09:09 PM
I am now. Almost hit a pitchfork when I landed in that hay when it happened, though.

Need a hug?

Ureh
10-20-2016, 10:21 PM
Yeah when there's a fun game I just can't get it out of my head. Especially right before I go to sleep I'll be planning what I'll do next time.

Master Tarvos
10-22-2016, 01:24 AM
Oh yes I have had many dreams about the game. Yes in the dreams I have planned missions, reviewed failures, wondered about what was in the next section of the story.

Of course I talk to the characters when they are doing good and yell at the when they screw up. This naturally makes my wife think I am a bit nuts.

I love the series, and I am hopeful for what is yet to come.

joshoolhorst
10-22-2016, 10:03 AM
Oh yes I have had many dreams about the game. Yes in the dreams I have planned missions, reviewed failures, wondered about what was in the next section of the story.

Of course I talk to the characters when they are doing good and yell at the when they screw up. This naturally makes my wife think I am a bit nuts.

I love the series, and I am hopeful for what is yet to come.

I get dreams about Juno and Minerva talking to me and they turn into my nightmares XD
I talked with Ezio a few times XD