PDA

View Full Version : I Cant belive you actualy did that, why ?? (split screen)

Aylonori8
10-18-2016, 12:17 PM
why did you remove split screen ??
the meaning of the game for me is to invite my friends over and chop some heads togther
to be a band of warriors or to duel it out
i had preordered the colectors edition and now i canceled it because of that
games for me are to play and have fun with friends, to let them come over to your house
open some snacks and fight each other
now the game has nothing to offer to me
what happened to the old games ? i thougt you were honest
now those who havn't participated in the forums will buy the game - to play with their friends
BUT NOOOOOO - now this game will be worthless to them unless they buy another one
is this game a game or a cash grab ???

i dont mean to offend anyone but a lot of players will see the campaign trailers and buy the
game for nothing - please clarify to the public that split screen is off the table and eplain to me why have you removed it

iHunny
10-18-2016, 01:17 PM
They are honest, they told you they removed the splitscreen befor releas. If they would have told you nothing about its removal that would been dishonesty.

Dez_troi_aR
10-18-2016, 02:36 PM
why did you remove split screen ??
the meaning of the game for me is to invite my friends over and chop some heads togther
to be a band of warriors or to duel it out
i had preordered the colectors edition and now i canceled it because of that
games for me are to play and have fun with friends, to let them come over to your house
open some snacks and fight each other
now the game has nothing to offer to me
what happened to the old games ? i thougt you were honest
now those who havn't participated in the forums will buy the game - to play with their friends
BUT NOOOOOO - now this game will be worthless to them unless they buy another one
is this game a game or a cash grab ???

i dont mean to offend anyone but a lot of players will see the campaign trailers and buy the
game for nothing - please clarify to the public that split screen is off the table and eplain to me why have you removed it

Your a little late, the first howls of pain started more than a week ago. That beeing said i agree with iHunny, you have every right to be dissapointed but all that talk about beeing screwed and betrayed is not justifyed. Its their product and they can do with it whatever they think is necessary.

FredEx919
10-18-2016, 05:27 PM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. This has been touched on a few times around the web and here on the forums, so I'm not sure there is much more to clarify. Split screen was definitely a feature that the team wanted to deliver on, but unfortunately the decision had to be made in order to deliver the best possible launch experience. Check the video here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1502396-Closed-Alpha-Learnings-amp-Infographic) for the actual announcement if you haven't seen it already.