PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Large chest The Strand

j.f.luteijn
10-17-2016, 02:16 PM
I've a problem with the fourth large chest in The Strand. I've to enter the fight club. Where can I find this fight club? I've searched everywhere but all doors are closed.

Julius:confused:

Lysette88
10-17-2016, 03:26 PM
Go to the location where you see the golden chest marker - into the backyard area of the housing block - the entrance is a bright blueish shine in front of a door, which says "open" if you are near to it. That is the entrance to the flight club in The Strand - once you are in, you will find the chest on the left side of the club - it is an underground club and that is why you see the chest below the ground level when you are outside.

Edit: btw the club in The Strand is pretty good, if you have some experience with fight clubs already - it is a bit more challenging than those in in the eastern parts of the map, but you will gain 1 skill point per completed session and I guess 4000 pounds. It is a real boxing ring and well lighted at all times. You need some experience with fight clubs before you start there, multiple attacks are common and you have to react quickly with your counters and stuns in order to get through all rounds - but 1 skill point per session is a really good reward.

j.f.luteijn
10-18-2016, 04:20 PM
Maybe it sounds stupid, but there is no shine in a door. I've controlled every door beginning with the marker. Is it a bug in the game?

Julius

Lysette88
10-19-2016, 01:31 AM
The club is a separate area, which is not part of the map - you get a loading screen when entering the club, so there has to be this blueish shine to invoke the loading process. The same marker is as well at the exit of the club inside, So if you do not see any door with a blueish shine, you are definitely in the wrong location.

Do you have the fight club marker on your map at that location?- If not, talk to Topping - he is marked with a T on the map. You have to tallk to him first to get the flight clubs and race activities unlocked first.

j.f.luteijn
10-19-2016, 06:36 PM
On the map I saw this T. I thought maybe I've to start with this part of the game before I can enter this fight club; just like ACIII. The first I'm going to do is talk to Topping.

Lysette88
10-20-2016, 06:33 AM
Do that, because once you have met Topping, you will see 2 new kind of icons on the map - 2 flags, which stand for races arranged by Topping - a fist, which stands for fight clubs. There is a fight club in every borough, 5 of them are relatively easy and made for lower level starting from level 2, the one in The Strand is for around level 6 and finally the one in Westminster is for really experienced players - it pays a lot, 8000 pounds and 2000 XP = 2 skill points. For a level around 4 I would suggest to fight in Southwark after you can do the one in Lambeth flawlessly. And if you can do Southwark flawlessly, go to the Strand.

With this said, do not make the same mistake like I did the first time around in 19th century London. I focused on fighting in those clubs and overpowered myself before I even had done half of the storyline missions. And overpowered the game is not fun.