PDA

View Full Version : Please please SURELY it cant be this bad?? Can it?

Stevepine
05-23-2004, 08:00 PM
I just cannot believe that we will have to watch a cinematic of our boat leaving the pen and THEN watch our selves follow a set and pre-determined little red line across the ocean to the patrol Zone - with only the odd occasion occuring where we are actually allowed to jump in and take control once or twice at best. The Dev team surely are more dedicated Simmers than to make a game that way! ???

I have heard that SH1 was also made along these lines in the campaign style. But I was a fan of the Silent Service series where at least you could plot your own course/ heading !

Stevepine
05-23-2004, 08:00 PM
I just cannot believe that we will have to watch a cinematic of our boat leaving the pen and THEN watch our selves follow a set and pre-determined little red line across the ocean to the patrol Zone - with only the odd occasion occuring where we are actually allowed to jump in and take control once or twice at best. The Dev team surely are more dedicated Simmers than to make a game that way! ???

I have heard that SH1 was also made along these lines in the campaign style. But I was a fan of the Silent Service series where at least you could plot your own course/ heading !