PDA

View Full Version : I think we need more secret societies

joshoolhorst
10-15-2016, 02:40 PM
We know the Assassin's and Templars for almost 10 years and we know their goal they both want to achieve. We have seen Assassin's and Templars trying to have piece (unity) but it always ends the same because they are to different.
In the Modern Day the Templars have the upper hand in the fight against the Assassin's, it's hard to make a difference in storytelling in that department if you want to do more than the Templars and that's why I think the Hermeticists were made up in Brotherhood's story DLC. But this didn't lead to anywhere and was just a plot device to move the story forward, I want in AC Empire for example (or a game that takes place before AC1 atleast) the Assassin's fight against different people.
What do you guys think?

cawatrooper9
10-17-2016, 03:47 PM
I think the Templars should be in every game in some form or another, but it would be cool to throw more into the mix. So far this has worked well (the Hermeticists in Brotherhood, The Sage's party in Black Flag, even the Baphomet cult in Unity).

Even if one of these other societies took a turn being the "big bad", I'd still want Templars around. Maybe we could see how the Templar Order really rose to prominence, taking advantage of the Assassins struggles elsewhere.

crash_1232015
10-23-2016, 10:45 PM
I think we should definitely have a game that shows either the origins or at least precursor groups of assassins/templars. other groups with different motives thrown into the mix would be interesting as long as they are relevant in some way to the struggles between the assassins and templars