PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun vs Bomber

GunSafetyDwight
10-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Shotguns are STUPIDLY weak against bomber. It's not even fun to shotgun in t-hunt anymore

iWantBlitzBuff
10-14-2016, 04:11 PM
I agree. I really like using shotguns, but bombers are ridiculous. I mean, WHO the FLYING FU!CK had the idea to give them invincibility (except headshot), and still have them be able to run incredibly fast, considering their thick armour? I mean, if you have to reload both guns (or switch), you have to run away from him. As a regular high armour operator you are unable to gain any distance, even though the bomber should run slower due to his very heavy armour. Even with medium armour ops you have to run for a very long time to gain some breathing room to relead and such. Apparently they also have wallhax, because each time you stand behind a wall and he's in the other room, he will just explode. And each time you are outside and passing a window, they jump out and instantly blow up. Oh, and how come that 50% of the time, both initial bombers are so close to eachother, that you kill one, have to reload and get blown to hell by the other one because you can't see him coming from behind the other bomber you had already killed? Oh, and what about you killing a bomber, even getting points for this, and he just keeps running towards you and if you can't kill him, he just blows you up?
I think they are not only poorly designed, but the AI in general is buggy as hell in this game. I would like to see the bomber have lower armour, maybe don't give them any armour at all. But if so, also make them run as fast as their other mates, for example.

GunSafetyDwight
10-14-2016, 08:00 PM
Yep, it's like they don't even want us to use shotguns. They already nerf the shotty like it's not weak enough now you can't even headshot bomber without putting at least 4 shot in his head.

Krisperfectline
10-16-2016, 07:33 PM
I agree. I really like using shotguns, but bombers are ridiculous. I mean, WHO the FLYING FU!CK had the idea to give them invincibility (except headshot), and still have them be able to run incredibly fast, considering their thick armour? I mean, if you have to reload both guns (or switch), you have to run away from him. As a regular high armour operator you are unable to gain any distance, even though the bomber should run slower due to his very heavy armour. Even with medium armour ops you have to run for a very long time to gain some breathing room to relead and such. Apparently they also have wallhax, because each time you stand behind a wall and he's in the other room, he will just explode. And each time you are outside and passing a window, they jump out and instantly blow up. Oh, and how come that 50% of the time, both initial bombers are so close to eachother, that you kill one, have to reload and get blown to hell by the other one because you can't see him coming from behind the other bomber you had already killed? Oh, and what about you killing a bomber, even getting points for this, and he just keeps running towards you and if you can't kill him, he just blows you up?
I think they are not only poorly designed, but the AI in general is buggy as hell in this game. I would like to see the bomber have lower armour, maybe don't give them any armour at all. But if so, also make them run as fast as their other mates, for example.

They must have thought to make bombers like HULK. LOL wonder how could they run so fast. The only thing is to aim for the head and you will even notice their sounds, once I hear one, I start to go crazy and back off. Although, headshots sometimes do not work though... I suggest trying to lure him out... though risky tactic...