PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Hype Video

DoomKing88
10-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Hey Everyone. I just wanted to say thanks to Ubisoft for giving me an invite to the Alpha. I had a blast playing the game and it is on my shortlist for 2017 Game of the Year front runners. I put together a hype video to remember the good times. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x2e0FBEDD4

HitMan00
10-13-2016, 03:08 PM
dude your video is awesome,

FredEx919
10-17-2016, 03:07 PM
Hype! Good stuff. Thanks for sharing!

ShuyinVardiz
10-17-2016, 04:52 PM
Even though I consider the "intro" to be slightly too long and should be more & more approaching instead of always the same distance towards gameplay I dont think its bad at all.

Still I cant like it since I dont see any deaths of yourself (which are the only authentification of gameplay for me; only wins = worthless imho) and at least half of the gameplay is against bots. I dont say you or your video are stupid/bad; I just cant have any fun watching it since nearly all player remove their deaths or loses and thats a symbol of, at worst, incapability to play serious.

Keep going though, as I said, its not bad, I just dont like the path ppl take in their vids.

DoomKing88
10-17-2016, 04:53 PM
Hype! Good stuff. Thanks for sharing!

dude your video is awesome,

Thanks guys appreciate it!

DoomKing88
10-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Even though I consider the "intro" to be slightly too long and should be more & more approaching instead of always the same distance towards gameplay I dont think its bad at all.

Still I cant like it since I dont see any deaths of yourself (which are the only authentification of gameplay for me; only wins = worthless imho) and at least half of the gameplay is against bots. I dont say you or your video are stupid/bad; I just cant have any fun watching it since nearly all player remove their deaths or loses and thats a symbol of, at worst, incapability to play serious.

Keep going though, as I said, its not bad, I just dont like the path ppl take in their vids.

Thanks for the feedback. I have more videos of full matches where I call out myself for poor play and stupid deaths. I'll definitely take this into consideration for these types of videos.

Honorhound01
10-20-2016, 12:01 AM
This was an excellent pick me up for a crappy day, well made video.

Personally I liked the intro, it built up the suspense but perhaps it was a smidgen long.

For a hype video I thought all victories was appropriate because a defeat could possibly take the epicness out of it. For a gameplay trailer defeats would be good but this is more like an annoucement trailer that just gets everyone pumped. Perhaps you could include an epic dual but break it up throughout the video & have it be the ending.

FHL Team sbt
10-20-2016, 12:07 AM
Great video dude! awesome stuff