PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations won't launch

hikari49
10-11-2016, 12:27 PM
I was playing ACR halfway through last week and it was fine. However, these few days it just wouldn't launch.

I tried launching through Steam, Uplay, both online and offline modes, the ACRSP.exe from root folder, it wouldn't launch at all. In Steam it just shows "Preparing to launch ACR..." then it closes. I tried to restart my PC, reinstalling the game, running as Administrator, running in compatibility mode for Windows 7, nothing works.

Please help!

iace031
10-13-2016, 02:08 PM
I was playing ACR halfway through last week and it was fine. However, these few days it just wouldn't launch.

I tried launching through Steam, Uplay, both online and offline modes, the ACRSP.exe from root folder, it wouldn't launch at all. In Steam it just shows "Preparing to launch ACR..." then it closes. I tried to restart my PC, reinstalling the game, running as Administrator, running in compatibility mode for Windows 7, nothing works.

Please help!

In my case, the game crashes at about 30% when I try to enter the Galata Tower Key mission. It just crashes and doesn't show the error, just the info that the game suddenly stopped etc.

Anyone has a solution?

Ubi-Banshee
10-13-2016, 08:53 PM
If there are not solutions coming up in the thread, please do contact our Support team - they can assist you: https://support.ubi.com/

Patryk_2.0
10-21-2016, 08:01 PM
I'm having the same problem but with the multiplayer. I managed to get in to the main menu but when I launch the multiplayer it loads and then it crashes with a message box coming up saying ACRMP..exe has stopped working. And this issue continues occurring not just today, I had this problem three days now.

Does anyone know if ubisoft is doing something with the servers, and will the problem surpass or is there something wrong with my system please let me know.

Thanks