PDA

View Full Version : XBox Problem

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 10:40 PM
I got up to the Bath part of the game (33%) and saved it. When i load the game up, no matter what I do, after a few seconds it gives me the 'Game Over' screen. How do I fix this problem?

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 10:40 PM
I got up to the Bath part of the game (33%) and saved it. When i load the game up, no matter what I do, after a few seconds it gives me the 'Game Over' screen. How do I fix this problem?

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 04:59 AM
Yeah. This is the exact same problem that I'm having. NOTHING is going on, no enemies anywhere, but it goes straight to a game over screen after the same ammount of time, no matter what. I really hope this problem will be fixed or even addressed by SOMEONE that has any answers.

XyZspineZyX
12-15-2003, 10:36 PM
Yikes! I have the same problem you're talking about, but I'm running the GAMECUBE version. The save game at the bath house doesn't work. Oh dear, does that mean there is no way to get pass this point?? Can someone here post that they've been able to pass this point and how they did it? Thanks.

Tracy

XyZspineZyX
12-17-2003, 06:15 AM
I think I've figured out why this problem occurs in the game. When you save and quit at the Bath part, everything's cool until you return to the save file. When you return, your female companion (I don't recall her name) is missing. This must cause an internal error with the game's engine. Therefore, you can not proceed since you
need her to continue with the storyline.

The only way around this problem is to start a new game and when you finish the Bath part of the game (33%), just keep playing until you reach the next save point. Save there and you're safe until at least 52% (which is my latest save file on the XBox). Good Luck!

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the information! I'm going to try that when I have a lot of free time to go thru that level without saving ;D

Tracy