PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag graphics problem

Ray_Carter159
10-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Hello, Last week I wrote about the problem AC4 Black Flag and came to my autoresponder that I answer to my problem but I did not live ... So I write to you again: I installed Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag when I run the game so I installed DirectX and other ones installation products Uplay app when the game started showed me icon (which I put into a document to an email) and I just saw a black screen and loading .... for about a few seconds after I discovered the main menu of the game, but such dARK when I started a new game I entered the name of a play and how it reads so we see a figure, but I see only a black image of the character (that you too I add a document to e-mail) ... and when it NaCN already in the gaming world and all dark or black, painting boats, all black characters .. I have this problem solved once but I do not know how to fix it .. I need help you could write me what programs are needed to run AC4 black flag? Or any additions to the NVIDIA etc ...? Playing on my Windows 7 (I have now) always I went only now unfortunately it's not ... I send you and DXDIAG .... Ray_Carter159, please send me an answer after those 48 hours. And does not support on the consideration and CZECH country? those pictures (no DXDIAG) from the game that I added there so this looks in the game but I can see but not black or?