PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about DLCs for the community

ERICATHERINE
10-04-2016, 06:09 AM
I'm doing a quick survey about the dlcs we might get in the Ezio collection. Feel free to answer any questions you want and if you want to ask a question yourself, feel free to do it. I do this thread in hope that serves as feedback for ubisoft about the Ezio collection.

First question. When playing ac brotherhood, do you do the da Vinci dispearence ...

A. After the credits to hear William talking with the other Assassin?

B. Before the credits entirerly, to read Rebecca's email?

C. Start it before the credits, while Finnishing it after the credits?

I generally do it entirerly after the credits.

Second question. In which order do you play the lost archive?

A. Entirerly after Revelations?

B. Entirerly before Revelations?

C. While playing ac Revelations?

D. A mix of all/some of those choices.

For me, it's B.

Third question. Conscerning the prison of the head of Vlad the Empalor and the Templar Lair, the Copernicus and the Auditore crypte, do you do them ...

A. As soon as you can?

B. When you have Finnished the game?

C. At a random moment between those choices.

A. For me.

Some of you may still not know about the next dlc (in fact, everytime I talk about it on a forum, there is alway at least 1 person who don't know about that dlc), so here is a video for a better explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QuxrC96k5Q

So, for the next question. Do you think (I mean, If there will be no throphy for the Ezio collection) it's a good idea for ubisoft to spend money on it in the Ezio collection?

Yes.

No.

I don't mind it.

For me, the answer is, I don't mind it, because even if it don't give a trophy, it still let you see Forly from the air, which I like.

And finnaly, for the dlcs that give weapons and or pieces of equipment...

A. Do you think those things should be selled at a random moment?

B. Just be given to you by a merchant like for the knife belt in ac 2?

C. Something else? (write what you think would be best)

I would the free things to stay free, but for the things we had to buy with real money, to buy them with game money.

Your turn, everyone. ^-^

SixKeys
10-04-2016, 09:24 PM
1. I usually do it before the credits, since I never had the Animus chair glitch on PC, but now on PS3 I'm gonna save it for last just to be safe.

2. A

3. C

4. Ubi won't have to spend extra money on that flying machine memory since it's already part of the DLC. Removing it would probably be more cumbersome than leaving it in. I think the reason it was included in the first place was to give players a second chance to get that "kick a guard off a rooftop" achievement, since you can't replay AC2 memories so missing it in Venice would have been a pain.

5. Not sure I understand the question.

ERICATHERINE
10-04-2016, 10:29 PM
5. Not sure I understand the question.

Well that is a question about what ubisoft should do with the weapons and pieces of equipment that we could get as dlc. For exemple, we could buy a trowing knife belt with uplay points in ac 2 (I don't remember if there is other dlc that only give weapons and pieces of equipment instead of missionns), so what should ubisoft do with it for the Ezio collection or if you prefer how should we get it in the Ezio collection? ^-^

SixKeys
10-04-2016, 11:45 PM
so what should ubisoft do with it for the Ezio collection or if you prefer how should we get it in the Ezio collection? ^-^

Call me stupid but I still don't understand what this means.

ERICATHERINE
10-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Call me stupid but I still don't understand what this means.

No, I won't call you stupid. Is there some word which you don't understand what that/those word mean? I'm starting to think I don't use the good word. ~

For the quote, I was saying : how do you think ubisoft should incorporate, in the Ezio collection, the thing we were able to get in the dlc that don't give anything else than that (in other words, they don't give missions. Only things the character we control can use).

Should they let us buy it with in-game money or just let a merchant give these items to us if we want them?

To explain in another way, in the ps3 version of ac ii (I don't know for xbox360), there is a precise belt in which Ezio is supposed to put 5 of his trowing knife, that for us to get it, we have to buy it with uplay points.

So, how do you think ubisoft should let us get it. Should we be able to get it for free by going to the merchant that have it, without paying (since in the last gen ac 2, once bought with uplay points, we can get it for free any time and as soon as we start a new game) or do you think it would be better to buy it with the in-game money we had in ac ii?

If you still don't understand, don't hesitate to tell me what you don't understand. ^-^

1. I usually do it before the credits, since I never had the Animus chair glitch on PC, but now on PS3 I'm gonna save it for last just to be safe.

Also, after rereading this part of the comment before your last, I saw you mentioned an "animus char". Are you talking about the truth of ac b? If yes, I was actually talking about the da Vinci disappearrence dlc. Sorry if I didn't explain myself correctly. ^-^

Edit. For exemple with the ending and beginning of that dlc look these video.

In that one, from 2 : 22 to the end you hear a conversation between William Milles and another Assassin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvVtAlN7sYE

While in this video from 1 : 10 to 1 : 28 you can hear another conversation between William Milles and another assassin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inEGHw9cih0

Both of these conversation can only be heard if you have already Finnished the main game.

On the other hand, if you haven't finnished the main game before Finnishing that dlc...

In this video you can read 2 messages from "Rebecca" (it has been wrote by William Milles, but send by Rebecca Crane) to Desmond. Sorry if you think the video is too long, but that's the only one I could find with at least 1 of the 2 message.

The first message is from 0 : 26 to 0 : 45 and the second one is from 1 : 12 : 05 to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4CGCwsZXzM

^-^

SixKeys
10-05-2016, 03:32 AM
Ohh, you mean Uplay extras like being able to carry 10 bullets instead of 6 and stuff like that? I thought you were talking about swords, axes and other such weapons that we get from characters like Mario or La Volpe.

Honestly, I don't really care how we unlock them since I find those upgrades pretty useless. Merchant would be better so you don't have to spend Uplay points.

And yeah, I somehow mixed up the Truth and Da Vinci Disappearance. I don't really have a preference when to do the DLC. It makes more sense after finishing the main story since it begins with Leo saying "Ezio! I thought you had left Rome" which doesn't really make sense if you haven't gone after Cesare yet. On the other hand it feels a bit weird to have Desmond in a coma reliving events in ACB when storywise we know what state of mind he's in at the beginning of ACR. It just feels jarring. But like I said, doesn't really matter to me.

ERICATHERINE
10-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Merchant would be better so you don't have to spend Uplay points.

Ok, but how would we have to interact with the merchant to get those items? Would we have buy them, or would we be able to get them for free, like that knife belt, if you were the one deciding? ^-^

SixKeys
10-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Ok, but how would we have to interact with the merchant to get those items? Would we have buy them, or would we be able to get them for free, like that knife belt, if you were the one deciding? ^-^

Just buy them like any other item. We're always swimming in money anyway.