PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of people saying op on everything

ARCH777ANGEL
10-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Op op op on all of it I mean seriously this is gotta stop I mean you don't see me complaining about the Raider he keeps on grabbing me and throw me in a bit do u I think that's op NO! it's not op u know what I did i got back up there and kick his *** and I did the only thing the orochi needs is he dial down on damage a bit that is it everything needs to stay he's deflect the Storm Rush all of it and the berserker can deflect and u guys r just not using all he's or her abilities he's a close range harasser

HideoshiKaze.TV
10-02-2016, 02:39 AM
I have come here to enlightened you. The berserker is categorized as an Assassin in the game.

ARCH777ANGEL
10-02-2016, 02:56 AM
I have come here to enlightened you. The berserker is categorized as an Assassin in the game.
that my fault I was looking at his specialty

coma987
10-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Bruh, there are clearly some balancing issues. If someone is complaining about **** like the raider, then they bad, it isn't op, just a good guard break. When the as you call "harasser" can 3 hit kill a warden, that is a problem.

ARCH777ANGEL
10-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Bruh, there are clearly some balancing issues. If someone is complaining about **** like the raider, then they bad, it isn't op, just a good guard break. When the as you call "harasser" can 3 hit kill a warden, that is a problem.

I know there are some balancing issues but it sounds like to me everybody is taking away his abilities his speed him being agile not only that his moves storm rush his deflect all of it just the damage needs to be taken down a bit a when I say a bit it better be reasonable and if I can kill a warden in three light hits then there's something wrong

MathiasCB
10-02-2016, 10:09 PM

When will you learn how to Tech the deflects Coma? Did Master not teach you?!

That aside. Aye, That is a problem.. :(

Mr.Riot
10-03-2016, 09:35 PM
When will you learn how to Tech the deflects Coma? Did Master not teach you?!

That aside. Aye, That is a problem.. :(

You can tech deflects? And agree with the OP to a certain extent. Most suggestions people make are outrageous and will render the orochi useless. lower his damage! Take away his deflect! Make him a generic hero with no incentive to choose whatsoever. But on a more serious note I do still think somethings need to change for the orochi. I think Orochi needs his storm rush to be nerfed because as soon as the enemy attacks If you throw out a quick storm rush at the right time you can interrupt the attack (if its a heavy) while gaining a free hit on him. If its a light attack your most likely to both hit each other but there is also the chance that his attack animation ends as soon as your attack hits him(dont really have a suggestion for this :P but I still think it is pretty powerful so I decided to throw it out there). For the deflect/counter my suggestion is that for the light counter you should be able to tech it. And as for the heavy counter you should able to dodge it. This way it keeps you guessing whether or not you are gonna have to tech a counter or dodge a counter while still making it possible to prevent taking a counter hit.

MathiasCB
10-03-2016, 10:08 PM
You can tech deflects? And agree with the OP to a certain extent. Most suggestions people make are outrageous and will render the orochi useless. lower his damage! Take away his deflect! Make him a generic hero with no incentive to choose whatsoever. But on a more serious note I do still think somethings need to change for the orochi. I think Orochi needs his storm rush to be nerfed because as soon as the enemy attacks If you throw out a quick storm rush at the right time you can interrupt the attack (if its a heavy) while gaining a free hit on him. If its a light attack your most likely to both hit each other but there is also the chance that his attack animation ends as soon as your attack hits him(dont really have a suggestion for this :P but I still think it is pretty powerful so I decided to throw it out there). For the deflect/counter my suggestion is that for the light counter you should be able to tech it. And as for the heavy counter you should able to dodge it. This way it keeps you guessing whether or not you are gonna have to tech a counter or dodge a counter while still making it possible to prevent taking a counter hit.

As of right now. Yes there is a way to get out of a Zerks deflect. Doesn't work for every character. But during the last test, there was a certain character that could get out of it.

There's been a couple of suggestions when it comes to deflect around the forum. One I kind of do like is making deflect require somehting like pressing Light attack to counter like the Wardens top. But then again. Above average skill-leveled fights would end up looking the same when people has the timing down. ''Wallzerk'' would still be an issue.

Helnekromancer
10-04-2016, 06:11 PM

Nerfing his damage wont help, because if you play with the orochi long enough and get to Prestige 2+ you begin to unlock stronger at the cost of something else, so you can have really high attack damage but you block damage will be crap. And if they nerf the storm rush they will instead use it as a bait and cancel the animation into a guard break heavy and then people will still complain because they are being straight up outsmarted and outplayed. You can't keep the good players down. xD

MathiasCB
10-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Nerfing his damage wont help, because if you play with the orochi long enough and get to Prestige 2+ you begin to unlock stronger at the cost of something else, so you can have really high attack damage but you block damage will be crap. And if they nerf the storm rush they will instead use it as a bait and cancel the animation into a guard break heavy and then people will still complain because they are being straight up outsmarted and outplayed. You can't keep the good players down. xD

Storm rush is just way to easy to abuse. It's fast and covers a great distance. Not that hard to feint into Another one or anything else after it. If it lands it grants you two more hits. Orochi would sitll be a valid character even without Storm rush. Wouldn't mind the Orochi losing the storm rush without even replacing it. There's already enough ways to attack. It's just as bad as a Zerk turtling deflect. But even easier to abuse for anyone above average.

Mr.Riot
10-04-2016, 09:17 PM

Well then at least it would more apparent that all people do is complain proving that people will just throw out OP on the orochi with no actually thought.

Storm rush is just way to easy to abuse. It's fast and covers a great distance. Not that hard to feint into Another one or anything else after it. If it lands it grants you two more hits. Orochi would sitll be a valid character even without Storm rush. Wouldn't mind the Orochi losing the storm rush without even replacing it. There's already enough ways to attack. It's just as bad as a Zerk turtling deflect. But even easier to abuse for anyone above average.

I agree that the storm rush present a lot of options so its hard to predict what a person is going to do next with it. But its still possible to react to if not used the way that I presented in my earlier post. You can block it and any another move that comes after it. You can still tech if the next move happens to be a guard break. With that said I can agree that it can be a bit to many options which makes it extremely difficult for people to predict and react to. Perhaps they can limit what you can after you feint it. I don't like the idea of just outright removing the storm rush. I just feel like it a signature move that should stay. I would rather they try to work on it then just scrap it altogether.

waraidako
10-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Some things are OP though, what are you gonna do?

Razor__Fox
10-06-2016, 12:20 PM
At this point I have seen LITERALLY EVERY WARRIOR that was available in the alpha called OP.

If everyone's OP, No one is.

AsgerKara
10-06-2016, 05:38 PM
We shouldn't be so quick to OP classes. What happens when the hybrids step on the battlefield? They are supose to be quite good if you master them. I played the viking classes, mainly the bersereker and didn't meet any problems with orochi at all, sure I lost some and won some, but felt it easier to encounter an orochi then say the heavy class. Mainly because the heavy stopped my combos and the orochi could die by one. But hey, who am I to judge. I didn't even try the orochi.
Just a thought. Dont meen to offend anyone.

ARCH777ANGEL
10-06-2016, 10:54 PM
lower his damage yes take away his storm rush no u can still block it u just need to move faster

ARCH777ANGEL
10-06-2016, 11:00 PM
We shouldn't be so quick to OP classes. What happens when the hybrids step on the battlefield? They are supose to be quite good if you master them. I played the viking classes, mainly the bersereker and didn't meet any problems with orochi at all, sure I lost some and won some, but felt it easier to encounter an orochi then say the heavy class. Mainly because the heavy stopped my combos and the orochi could die by one. But hey, who am I to judge. I didn't even try the orochi.
Just a thought. Dont meen to offend anyone.

I'm not offend I'm a orochi player and i'm happy to see someone work hard on there hero unlike some people that just complain

MathiasCB
10-12-2016, 02:38 PM
While the class is far from ''unbeatable'' and obviously not OP. Amongst the classes we've played so far though, the Orochi has things that needs to be toned down. Deflect is getting looked into but thats for all the assassins, not Orochi specific. Riptide strike is WAY more balanced than the Storm rush, which is also kind of why it's rarely used, Storm rush is just THAT GOOD. It's spammable without much drawback, it's quick and cover a great distance whilst if you were to get a hit off, would take a HUGE amount of health thanks to the free hits after it.

In case you would like a visual example:
OverBoo's(Handheldbrandon) Orochi is a LOW leveled one, without any real gear. OverBoo does not play much Orochi at all. He even tells you at the end that he doesn't, yet this is something he can pull off. Watch the stamina bar, look at the speed and check the damage. One thing I also want you to keep in mind is that the warden he is fighting is a good player, he's very strong and knows what he is doing.

https://www.twitch.tv/handheldbrandon/v/94335235

VodkaSlam
10-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Op op op on all of it I mean seriously this is gotta stop I mean you don't see me complaining about the Raider he keeps on grabbing me and throw me in a bit do u I think that's op NO! it's not op u know what I did i got back up there and kick his *** and I did the only thing the orochi needs is he dial down on damage a bit that is it everything needs to stay he's deflect the Storm Rush all of it and the berserker can deflect and u guys r just not using all he's or her abilities he's a close range harasser

All the people that say "op this and op that" are young call of duty players who cant be good at the game and keep getting killed.

When they said, Orochi was OP, during the Tech Test. in parts he actually was which was why everyone keeps choosing him. But i had no problem taking them down with Kensie. I mastered Kensies movies and it doesnt make you feel OP because of it. I just had a lot more practice and training with him. You know when someone is inexperienced when you take them out in less than 5 secs.

Everyone complains and says these characters are OP, so there character is OP when the game launches. An thats a Noob and Young Little Munchkin move to do.

This game is about Skill, Precision, Tactics, Cooperation, and Common Sense. If you dont have all of those i mentioned? This game isnt for you and you will never be good at it. Plain and Simple.