PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate issues

rwdawg2
09-30-2016, 10:45 PM
I have bought and downloaded Assassins Creed Syndicate through Steam. The game loads, seemingly fine. Meaning the intro screens seem to play just fine with no lag or issues at all. Once I get into the main title screen every thing seems to be inching along. The gears are stuttering and it takes it a while to load the main menu. Once in the main menu it does the same thing. Very laggy and clunky. It takes me forever just to get the game to recognize that I am selected return to windows. I'm afraid to even try and start a game as it seems like it is under constant loading. Almost as if it is loading and playing the game every second or two. Do not know what to search in the forum for help so I hope someone sees this and has an answer for me.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Lindsey

Lysette88
10-10-2016, 11:41 AM
I don't know if this could help you, but it is a good idea to run ACS.exe in compatibility mode for the correct windows version and run it as administrator. To do that, locate the ACS.exe file - then right click on it -> properties and there select the correct compatibility mode for your windows version. If you have installed the game in the recomended standard directory, it is as well good to run it as adminstrator - there is a check box for this as well in properties. I did both and then my game ran absolutely smooth with no stuttering anymore.