PDA

View Full Version : Error code [2-0x0000E000] - bought to play with friends, I can't? Really?

LadyLasie
09-28-2016, 09:59 AM
Well hello BUG(i)soft,

so as your support centrum advised me to contact my ISP I done it. They set public IP for me and all the ports that you have on your technical issues site. Happy to have new public IP with all those ports trying to start game with my friend (that's why I bought the game) and what happed? It started! ... Good joke, great one. Connection failed error code [2-0x0000E000] as always.

When I was going through the internet searching for answers I saw one but WAIT! its almost one year old post, and I was like, Really? For one year they have this issue and they are not able to solve it? Guys listen to me, I bought this game to PLAY WITH MY FRIEND not to SOLVE CONNECTION ERROR FAILING PROBLEMS. You are responsible for the game and all the sh*i about it. I don't want to buy a game and then spend 2 weeks solving some problems because I can't connect to my friend.

So I really really very much many please you to solve it. As I saw I am not the only one with this issue. Your forums are plenty of those "errors" and "can't join squad" problems. You are not buyng the game to solve the connection issues.

And don't even try to write me "Please, contact the support center."