PDA

View Full Version : Achievement help the multiplayer ones

Whistle101
09-28-2016, 01:12 AM
looking to boost achievement in the crew PODIUM PLACING I have only one we need at least 6 players add me Whistle101.

DiabeticSlug
09-28-2016, 09:54 AM
Also looking for these achievements as well as 'Hold the line' - Feel free to add me as a friend and we'll try to find a time to get it done quickly! (GT: Diabetic Slug)

talent313
09-28-2016, 11:03 PM
Hi guys,
looking for help with these achievements as well, so please add me.
United we stand is easy but you need at least one grinding partner. What you do is get with him to private crew vs crew lobby and grind the races. I haven't got this yet so if u see me online and want to do it - message me I'm game.
As for Podium placing it's a whole different affair. One sure way to get this is to have 8 players split in to two crews and go to the same lobby at the same time. (one team gives up first race the other team looses the second) So what we need is to arrange a date and time to do this. I''ve been adding a lot of friends recently so I could probably get a crew of four but i need someone else to do the same on the other side

DiabeticSlug
09-29-2016, 06:18 PM
Hi guys,
looking for help with these achievements as well, so please add me.
United we stand is easy but you need at least one grinding partner. What you do is get with him to private crew vs crew lobby and grind the races. I haven't got this yet so if u see me online and want to do it - message me I'm game.
As for Podium placing it's a whole different affair. One sure way to get this is to have 8 players split in to two crews and go to the same lobby at the same time. (one team gives up first race the other team looses the second) So what we need is to arrange a date and time to do this. I''ve been adding a lot of friends recently so I could probably get a crew of four but i need someone else to do the same on the other side

Does it not work using 4 players and playing a 3v1 match? Take it in turns to be the solo player until all 4 have the achievement?

talent313
09-30-2016, 02:49 AM
Does it not work using 4 players and playing a 3v1 match? Take it in turns to be the solo player until all 4 have the achievement?

The thing is this achievement needs to be done in public crew vs crew match and getting to there is a hard part we need to have 8 players coordinating to get to the lobby together.
There are some good guides here http://www.trueachievements.com/a195504/podium-placing-achievement.htm

DiabeticSlug
09-30-2016, 08:22 PM
The thing is this achievement needs to be done in public crew vs crew match and getting to there is a hard part we need to have 8 players coordinating to get to the lobby together.
There are some good guides here http://www.trueachievements.com/a195504/podium-placing-achievement.htm

Ah yeah, thanks for the link - I posted on Reddit in an attempt to get some people together as well, I've added you as a friend (if your name is as displayed) so i'll let you know if/when I have some people together for it!

THE.STlG
10-02-2016, 05:17 AM
Still seeking for 3 more people to do the "In This Together" 250 missions in a 4 ppl crew but with the current (pc connectivity issues and with people who are online appear offline bug) it's impossible.

talent313
10-03-2016, 09:43 PM
Still seeking for 3 more people to do the "In This Together" 250 missions in a 4 ppl crew but with the current (pc connectivity issues and with people who are online appear offline bug) it's impossible.

Add me. I'll help out

KageZan
10-21-2016, 07:40 PM
Add me. I'll help out

Just added you. Who knows? You may end up being my first friend here :).
I hit 50 a bit ago and realized you need a crew to get a lot of these achievements.

CaDucT-3aTeuHuK
10-22-2016, 06:14 PM
Hello! I am Russian, I play not so long ago, but machinery lvl 1299 already, I will not mind playing with someone with a link. Age 18+
By not speaking English is unfortunately ...

P.S. Привет! Я с России , играю не так давно, но машины 1299 лвл уже есть, буду не против поиграть с кем нибудь со связью. Возраст 18+ :закатывать глаза:

Pirate-askan7
10-23-2016, 01:25 PM
I'm also looking for people to do crew achievements, add me.

robin_3010
10-31-2016, 09:17 PM

Same thing) Also, wanna to do other crew achievements, so everyone who interested - add me too)