PDA

View Full Version : Pro League for PS4

bathoom_man
09-27-2016, 08:55 PM
Can we get a Pro League for PS4 please? I don't see why Ubisoft would pick Xbox over PS4 anyways. People have bought more copies for PS4 than Xbox and PC according to (http://www.vgchartz.com/game/82933/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege). The only reason I see is that you want players who have already bought the game on PS4 to switch to PC or Xbox and buy the game again so you get more money. Or maybe microsoft fooled you into believing they have a bigger player base since they share their Xbox live sales(which includes Xbox 360 sales) instead of console sales in their financial report. Sony on the other hand doesn't have as many PS Plus sales as Microsoft because they decided to make online gaming free to PS3 users. There hasn't been a Pro League made for PS4, but Ubisoft still tries to sell Pro League Headgear and Skins in the Playstation store for people to buy to support the Pro League on Xbox and PC. So why hasn't there been a Pro League been made for PS4 yet?

SSS100OFCL
09-28-2016, 01:59 AM
While I don't have the answers to literally anything you're asking, and have wondered the same, I've decided to take things and do some stuff my way. It's no ESL and it won't be a dead copy, but I'm working on organizing an 8-team league to be playing alongside the Xbox Pro League in the 4th season. If you'd like to know more, message me on SSS100OFCL on PSN, and I'll gladly share a bit of info with ya! Just be warned, rules will be slightly different :P

Glavin12
10-25-2016, 08:57 PM
I totally agree, I purchased rainbow six siege for my ps4 simply because that is what I play all my games on, due to my familiarity to the controller. I don't like how Ubisoft has excluded us. I know I'm probably not good enough to make it far in the pro leagues (Ranking at Gold 2) but to make it impossible to participate is a bit of a **** move. I hear this game may last a while, and who knows? maybe they have a deal with Microsoft that ends and we'll finally be able to play during year 2.