PDA

View Full Version : I finally got into the right forum, andI'm hoping somebody can help me

ACCT_00000825
09-26-2016, 03:46 PM
I posted a question yesterday, on what I now realize was the wrong forum. I'm here, now, where I think I should have been, and I'm hoping somebody can help me.
Here's my problem. I have a hero on HOMM VII, who as the "Governor" status, and who has the skill that says I can build twice in a day. I've tried; I've tried when he's in my town and when he's not; when he's the "garrison" hero - which I assume is the "governor" - and when he's just "visiting". It won't work. I continue to get messages that I "can't build again today".
I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong (or not doing, that I should be doing), but what? Since I'm sure it's me and not the game, I suspect it's a simple question, but clearly, I have to be even simpler, or I'd know.
Can anyone help me, even a bit, maybe? Seriously, I'd really appreciate anything anybody can tell me.
Thanks in advance for whatever help anyone can give.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

DenisTheGreat
09-26-2016, 04:10 PM
I posted a question yesterday, on what I now realize was the wrong forum. I'm here, now, where I think I should have been, and I'm hoping somebody can help me.
Here's my problem. I have a hero on HOMM VII, who as the "Governor" status, and who has the skill that says I can build twice in a day. I've tried; I've tried when he's in my town and when he's not; when he's the "garrison" hero - which I assume is the "governor" - and when he's just "visiting". It won't work. I continue to get messages that I "can't build again today".
I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong (or not doing, that I should be doing), but what? Since I'm sure it's me and not the game, I suspect it's a simple question, but clearly, I have to be even simpler, or I'd know.
Can anyone help me, even a bit, maybe? Seriously, I'd really appreciate anything anybody can tell me.
Thanks in advance for whatever help anyone can give.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

you need to be sure that:
1) your hero is set as governor (top left circle in the town screen - must be his portrait)
2) that the town planner skill is already known by that hero (see skill wheel)