PDA

View Full Version : One Map Idea: Arena/Tourney/Colosseum

Hotaniel
09-25-2016, 06:52 PM
It may not fit with the singleplayer storyline of Apollyon and a world always in war, (Or maybe it will, who knows?), but given the lack of arena focused melee games like this, I would personally love to see a map that is just an arena type location.

There could even be one for the three different factions, and none of the game modes would have to be changed. Just cheering crowds in raised stands around the current location. It'd even make taunting and emotes feel that much better!

Look, I just want a good gladiator game in 2017, and this is the best and closest we've got. Would anyone else like such a thing, or am I alone?

CpnBeeb
09-25-2016, 07:17 PM
A handful of historical maps would be pretty neat, yeah. It's not like Ubisoft are strangers to such things, after all. Not necessarily add them to the single player where they really wouldn't fit, but toss them in circulation for multiplayer modes.

Honorhound01
09-26-2016, 07:56 AM
This would be cool.

Rome wasn't the only place to have melee competitions, a grand melee would be cool.

General Basch
09-27-2016, 12:26 PM
That’s exactly what i thought. It wouldn’t make much sense in the story but would give a great variety to the duel mode and I would love to fight in a colloseum with a cheering audience while you execute your opponent. In such an arena are also more possibilities for threats for example a lion that you can throw your opponent in.

N1GTHCR0W
09-27-2016, 02:29 PM
It may not fit with the singleplayer storyline of Apollyon and a world always in war, (Or maybe it will, who knows?), but given the lack of arena focused melee games like this, I would personally love to see a map that is just an arena type location.

There could even be one for the three different factions, and none of the game modes would have to be changed. Just cheering crowds in raised stands around the current location. It'd even make taunting and emotes feel that much better!

Look, I just want a good gladiator game in 2017, and this is the best and closest we've got. Would anyone else like such a thing, or am I alone?

i agree

buff_Nobushi
09-28-2016, 09:26 PM
A colosseum-like map would be so ******* awesome. That'd be so great...
And maybe the factions decided to do little tournaments for turf and such. (So it fits into the story a lil' bit)