PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity 100% Synchronisation

Skerga_
09-24-2016, 03:32 PM
Hello,

i have recently started AC: Unity again because i got a new graphic card and most bugs and glitches seemed to be removed. So far i quite enjoy the game and was thinking about trying to get the 100% Synchronisation. What am i going to have to do to get there? Will i have to do all Co-op missions? Is it true that i even need some kind of mobile app?

Thanks for answers!

Ommicrone
09-24-2016, 04:26 PM
In order to achieve the 100% completion in Assassin's Creed Unity The following mission sets to must be completed.

1. Main Missions - Achieving 100% synchronization in all 12 sequences is compulsory. All optional objectives must be completed.

2. Co-op Missions - You need to complete every Co-op mission. Co-op missions include regular co-op missions and heists.

3. Paris Stories - You need to complete all the side quests. These missions are scattered across Paris and some of them won't automatically show up. Then you might have to find the exact place to trigger the mission.

4. Miscellaneous - You have to find all the chests, rift artifacts and Cockades. Plus you need to synchronize with all the view points.

I achieved 100% Synchronization in Assassin's Creed Unity around last December and I didn't need the companion app. The entire process is very time consuming. It would take around 3 months.

SixKeys
09-24-2016, 07:15 PM
Worth mentioning that you can do all co-op missions and heists solo, so even if you can't or don't want to play with other people you can still get the trophies.

And no, you don't need the companion app.

ginnoro
09-27-2016, 06:53 AM
I am currently working on the 100% sync. It is really time consuming and I wonder if my patience will last long enough. But atm I am still trying. ;)

Worth mentioning that you can do all co-op missions and heists solo, so even if you can't or don't want to play with other people you can still get the trophies.

And no, you don't need the companion app.

Give me a description how to do the infernal machine co-op mission and I'd be really grateful. Am I too dump to do that on my own? I end up with one or two shooters left (don't wanna spoiler the rest). Which is the most effective way to do this solo?

Skerga_
10-03-2016, 08:55 PM
He is right, they are totally manageable alone so far imo.

Ranged weapons were very handy during that mission, and dont even bother with the other guards if you get detected, just run and kill the next shooters, they wont be able to follow you over the rooftops. If you have a hard time just remember that your main mission is killing them in a certain amount of time, it doesnt matter if you get detected or not.

You playin on pc? I can help you if you want :D

ginnoro
10-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Thx, I'll give it a shot tonight. My mistake was trying to kill all hostiles.

If it turns out that I am really too .. whatever :rolleyes:, then I'll be back and will ask for your help. ;)