PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Devblog: Improving Character Balance

Ubi-gabelikes
09-21-2016, 06:41 PM
Hey,

We've just released a new Devblog that covers some of the changes to your Agent in Update 1.4.

Check it out here:

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-268296-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

/gabelikes

HarryTheCat_
09-21-2016, 09:21 PM
Best Improvements I've seen in a while GOOD JOB

sandpants
09-21-2016, 11:58 PM
This sounds promising, but as is everything with every Massive blog, I'm going to hold my breath until I see this.

Looking forward to the PTS...

Pyknospex
09-22-2016, 12:16 AM
I hope this turns out as well as it sounds. Good luck PTS folks, give 'em good feedback for us console commoners ;)

xpxwxnx
09-22-2016, 03:56 AM
Hey,

We've just released a new Devblog that covers some of the changes to your Agent in Update 1.4.

Check it out here:

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-268296-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

/gabelikes

I am a bit skeptical of the massive changes to Mods and Attatchments, however I will not judge until I have played.

I also urge you to consider lowering the crafting cost of Mods and Attatchments. 4-6 HE electronics per roll is incredibly expensive compared to how many actually drop in game, and the scarcity of materials.

xXVoidEntityXx
09-22-2016, 05:25 AM
Same thoughts on the crafting materials. I hope there will be a conversion function to trade for other types of crafting material.
I'm capped on weapon parts and fabric from all the deconstructing but often low on electronics and tools. Mostly because guns and armor drop more often than mods.
I'll be satisfied even if I can convert 2 for 1 at the crafting table. For example, 2 wep parts for 1 electronics, or 2 fabric for 1 tool.

Falcon_2812
09-22-2016, 09:36 AM
I agree, as mods will most likely define your gear and they gained a lot of importance, the increased demand in electronics requires a good source. At the moment it's crazy time consuming to farm electronics and not fun at all. Either they let mods drop like candies from mobs or they need to offer some other kind of source while lowering the crafting costs. Otherwise we'll have the next farming nightmare if the distribution stays as it is.

Other than that concern I'm really looking forward to 1.4. Looks awsome, especially the concentration on stability and accuracy as your major bonuses from skills. Now I'll need to farm an M44 and SVD with some damage dealing talents, I think they might be really awsome in 1.4. (first one due to damage, second due to handling)

Has threat been removed totally as well? Are there plans to improve threat management? Because I think this is also a major problem. How do you tank while the enemy is ignoring you because you're dealing too low damage?

AthosTheBearer
09-22-2016, 10:31 AM
A good (and still unanswered) question considering imminent re-rolls on our current old gear is what will happen with their current re-calibration status ....

Other than that, really good job guys at Massive, we are eager for these changes to bring back the fun factor in the game! :-D

AmiiR--
09-22-2016, 01:37 PM
dont change the weapon mods please. we've spent a lot time finding them or craft them and you just ruining it. its not fair

PvtMexico4545
09-22-2016, 02:36 PM
I hope they do something to these guns they are somewhat under powered, and I like them a lot. or maybe change it to semi auto in the future since in real life it does not exist as a burst fired gun

knighted.-
09-22-2016, 08:52 PM
After reading that blog post, I'm pretty excited for the new division. The whole game is changing.

IKILLAUNOW03
09-25-2016, 09:34 PM
If the DEVS read this, please keep Heroic UG ! You can add checkpoints and stuf, that would be great but please keep the 35 NPCs please !!!!!!!!!

CarlZje2015
09-25-2016, 10:03 PM
If the DEVS read this, please keep Heroic UG ! You can add checkpoints and stuf, that would be great but please keep the 35 NPCs please !!!!!!!!!
why would they keep lvl 35 npc's ?

elauroj01
09-27-2016, 04:11 PM
Hey,

Check it out here:

/gabelikes

Very dissapointed with the announcement, I īve spent 2 months fighting recalibrating /collecting a nice gear score to combine with weapons, mods, magazines , everthing, and now you are taking all what i got from my hands.
What are you going to do with all Phoenix Credits we spent to reach what we have in terms of talents, blueprints ?

I was very enthusiastic about this game with its season pass and everthing besides all its complexity to set up and optimize its gear, that was nice, you are now turning it to a Mario Brothers World Tier.

Hope you get the money back since it seems to be the only concern, be profitable.

elauroj001