PDA

View Full Version : Considering hiring an attorney and suing Ubi Soft!

DBLxxShotz
09-21-2016, 02:28 PM
They knowingly put out a limited timed alpha of an amazing game causing me to play the game and become addicted! Since the alpha went off all i do is think about this game. I talk about this game and ive even had a dream about being a midieval warrior. I watch videos on you tube constantly with my ps4 controller in my hand reacting to the attacks i see on screen. Ive watched hours of Pandaego and Willaguy twitch streams and absolutely love watching them guys play. Ive learned a ton just by watching. Shout out to both of you guys! This will be the first game that i go all in on since COD4. I will be gladly spending a lot of time and money on this game and seeing as it comes out on Valentines day my GF is going to have to spend it together with some other guy because For Honor will be my only Valentine next year. Ubi Soft needs to release the beta asap! I need another hit man im fiending something vicious. If Ubi want s me to get on my knees and beg ill do it. If youn want me to get on my knees for other stuff i will! By the time im done youll rename the company Ubi Hard! Gimmie my fix now! Please:p

NestroGER
09-21-2016, 02:34 PM
Maybe you need therapy? This might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP4TYp2LZIo :p

HitMan00
09-21-2016, 03:33 PM
lol this post is to funny.

LoatheMe396
09-21-2016, 11:33 PM
i was agreeing with u into u got into the phase of getting on your knees XD but yes i miss this game alot i wish the alpha was longer :(

Dev-rez
01-03-2017, 05:36 PM
This game is probably the only game I have been raging to play. Vikings is the way to battle!