PDA

View Full Version : unblockable = unparryable?

NestroGER
09-21-2016, 01:04 PM
Hey guys!

I was wandering, when a dev was suggesting in an interview to dodge an unblockable attack does he imply that the attack is unparryable too?

NephthysIV
09-21-2016, 01:10 PM
Hey guys!

I was wandering, when a dev was suggesting in an interview to dodge an unblockable attack does he imply that the attack is unparryable too?
No you can parry every attack, even unblockable attacks. Dodging is easier and the safer way to avoid the damage of an unblockable attack.

NestroGER
09-21-2016, 01:57 PM
No you can parry every attack, even unblockable attacks. Dodging is easier and the safer way to avoid the damage of an unblockable attack.

That's debatable, but thanks. Good to know for sure :)

Edit: Does that even include the Orochis reflection counter (wind gush?) attack?

DBLxxShotz
09-21-2016, 02:13 PM
That's debatable, but thanks. Good to know for sure :)

Edit: Does that even include the Orochis reflection counter (wind gush?) attack?

Not debatable. Everything is blockable as ive seen videos of guys blocking unblockable attacks. I did it a couple times out of pure luck and thought it mightve been a glitch but it wasnt.

NestroGER
09-21-2016, 02:36 PM
Not debatable. Everything is blockable as ive seen videos of guys blocking unblockable attacks. I did it a couple times out of pure luck and thought it mightve been a glitch but it wasnt.

I meant that I find the last sentence debatable, i.e. parrying might be better than dodging, but that's not what this thread is about.

DBLxxShotz
09-21-2016, 06:04 PM
I meant that I find the last sentence debatable, i.e. parrying might be better than dodging, but that's not what this thread is about.
My bad bro.