PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Wingman Force Feedback

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Hi

Does any body have any good setting for this joystick? I am finding that it stalls alot.

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Hi

Does any body have any good setting for this joystick? I am finding that it stalls alot.

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 11:01 AM
I have this Joystick,
Logitech Wingman Extreme 3d Force Feedback

I'm not sure what you mean "it stalls a lot"

I do know that there is a version 2.5 of the Logitech Profiler software, The original CD had version 2.0 or 2.1
So if you haven't got it yet, I'd recommend visiting the link below and getting it.
http://www.wingmanteam.com

Another thing with this software is , you can individually configure , Dead zone, Power setting and return Speed for each indiviual Axis. Which is clear at first sight using the software. You have to click on the Axis labels at the bottom right of the profiler window.

These are the fixes in this version
------------------------------------------------

Install: Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause W2KDAPI.DLL to fail the registration process during an installation of Logitech Gaming Software on Windowsâ® XP.

Profiler: Added an option to allow the user to enable/disable the loading of Profiler during Windowsâ® start up.

Profiler: Updated the help files to include a basic overview and tutorial for Profiler.

Profiler: Added game specific sliders for springs/dampers.

Profiler: Optional switching of the device to the ID1 position in the Game Controllers application.

Driver: Added support for registry files to change device configuration for gameport wheels, and WingManâ® InterceptorT, under Windowsâ® XP.

Drivers: Made some adjustments to improve the force feedback quality in the game Mafia.

Drivers: Added a fix to correct the slow WingManâ® RumblePadT button response on some Windowsâ® 2000/XP systems.

Drivers: Added a fix to correct the issue where old throttle reports were still being sent when Logitechâ® FreedomT 2.4 joystick entered sleep mode.

Drivers: Removed the conflict between digital gameport drivers and MouseWareâ® 9.70 or later for the MXT500/MXT700 products.

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 08:42 PM
i have th old Logi wingman force -the one with the big base. I've just been using the IL2FB default sensitivity settings. Works OK for me, but then i can't be bothered to mess with it all the time.

Good luck

"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this earth." -Roberto Clemente