PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Rolling/ dodge

Haskeer90
09-19-2016, 06:41 PM
There are times and I will admit to a bit on annoyance (or rage) :p at the fact that people in dominion can just run around the map spamming roll to escape you the moment their health gets below half. Not sure if anyone else found this to be an issue or if it was just me :P

So my suggestion is that Rolling and possibly even sprinting takes up stamina/energy I feel like that would be a fair way to balance it out more. If this isn't an issue people have had though I accept maybe i just wasn't very good at the game XD

Thanks

The Tzeentch
09-19-2016, 06:45 PM
Just chase them down or just stay area where you were mostlikely trying to capture or boost point.... All options are good for your team to win. And if this happens way too often to your taste, try wearing armor with increased sprint speed.

Also try cordinate team to hold A and C both because then they cant heal. Or just chase into their point and they wont be able to heal.

Mr.Riot
09-20-2016, 12:19 AM
As annoying as this can be you should have the ablilty to run away from your opponent if you are getting ganged up on. Although you can never run from an orochi and you can never catch them either though lol.

Yggdrasil_67
09-20-2016, 07:44 PM
You shouldn't worry about not getting that kill. It means they are going to waste time healing up while you keep playing the objective. If you have both point A and C it means they are gonna have to deal with whoever is closest/defending the point with few health.